Reply 20
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
:woo:
Best of luck :rave:

Thank you so much! All this extra motivation is fantastic! :u:
Reply 21
Day 2, 2nd April 2019
Good Evening all :h:
To my surprise I managed to keep up with the diet today :colondollar: so I'm not a quitter yet :smile:

Daily Life
Unfortunately last night I was so tired and didn't have the time to prepare that much for today but still kept to the plan!
I had an amazon delivery today for a PS4 controller (gf wants to do 2 player or something :biggrin:) and I had a maintenance guy coming over to do a quote on the house so I had to make sure I was at home at some point. So of course being very close from work I just popped home during lunch :yum:
Work today was pretty simple, I was just talking with 2 other devs and basically just trying to figure out how to move a bunch of data and how to optimise our data warehouse (place where there is lots of data flowing around :tongue:). Afterwards I was just doing some admin work preparing for next week as two of our colleagues are going on holiday plus we have a new person joining us :smile:

Tonight I'm going to be looking up some Mandarin (I like looking into different languages but don't have the time to fully learn yet) and then watch some Youtube followed by some late night PS4 (Either Spyro or Yakuza tonight).
Minor Update: Got to play a few games of Magic the Gathering Arena with @AngryJellyfish which was really great fun as I haven't played MTG with anyone in a while :h:

Also my workout mat should be arriving tomorrow! :woo:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Food

Breakfast
Porridge - 217 Calories

Lunch
Leftover Pasta with Parmesan cheese and a dab of hot sauce - 403 Calories

Dinner
2 Grilled Seasoned Chicken breasts with slightly cheesy mash and broccoli - 505 Calories

Snacks
Apple - 80 Calories
Sprite (Can) - 46 Calories
Digestives - 142 Calories

Other (Zero/Uneligible Calories)
Water - 3 Litres
Coffee (No Milk) - 1 Cup

Total Calories: 1393 (under the 1570 but a lil low so might have a snack later tonight and will update) :redface:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Workout
(Haven't done the workout yet but this is the routine for tonight)

Warm up - 5mins of light jogging on the spot

Running on the spot with high knees - 100 Reps

Bicycle Crunches - 80 Secs

Supermans - 60 Reps

Sumo Squats - 40 Reps

Lying Leg Raises - 20 Reps

Walking - 4km - 232 Calories Burned
Anyone who is interested in keeping up to date with my journey then just let me know and I will add you to the below tag list

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
Keep it up Kraggor! :rave:
Original post by Kraggor
Day 2, 2nd April 2019
Good Evening all :h:
To my surprise I managed to keep up with the diet today :colondollar: so I'm not a quitter yet :smile:

Daily Life
Unfortunately last night I was so tired and didn't have the time to prepare that much for today but still kept to the plan!
I had an amazon delivery today for a PS4 controller (gf wants to do 2 player or something :biggrin:) and I had a maintenance guy coming over to do a quote on the house so I had to make sure I was at home at some point. So of course being very close from work I just popped home during lunch :yum:
Work today was pretty simple, I was just talking with 2 other devs and basically just trying to figure out how to move a bunch of data and how to optimise our data warehouse (place where there is lots of data flowing around :tongue:). Afterwards I was just doing some admin work preparing for next week as two of our colleagues are going on holiday plus we have a new person joining us :smile:

Tonight I'm going to be looking up some Mandarin (I like looking into different languages but don't have the time to fully learn yet) and then watch some Youtube followed by some late night PS4 (Either Spyro or Yakuza tonight).
Minor Update: Got to play a few games of Magic the Gathering Arena with @AngryJellyfish which was really great fun as I haven't played MTG with anyone in a while :h:

Also my workout mat should be arriving tomorrow! :woo:

Food

Breakfast
Porridge - 217 Calories

Lunch
Leftover Pasta with Parmesan cheese and a dab of hot sauce - 403 Calories

Dinner
2 Grilled Seasoned Chicken breasts with slightly cheesy mash and broccoli - 505 Calories

Snacks
Apple - 80 Calories
Sprite (Can) - 46 Calories
Digestives - 142 Calories

Water - 3 Litres
Coffee (No Milk) - 1 Cup

Total Calories: 1393 (under the 1570 but a lil low so might have a snack later tonight and will update) :redface:
Workout
(Haven't done the workout yet but this is the routine for tonight)

Running on the spot with high knees - 100 Reps

Bicycle Crunches - 80 Secs

Supermans - 60 Reps

Sumo Squats - 40 Reps

Lying Leg Raises - 20 Reps

Walking - 4km - 232 Calories Burned
Anyone who is interested in keeping up to date with my journey then just let me know and I will add you to the below tag list

Spoiler

You didn't even tag me :cry2:
:getmecoat: :lol:
jk jk well done keep it up :woo:
Reply 24
You didn't even tag me :cry2:
:getmecoat: :lol:
jk jk well done keep it up :woo:

Aww no sorryyy :cry2: I just thought you were posting a reply and didn't think you wanted to be tagged :cry:
You're on my list now! :hugs:

Thank youuu :h: , hopefully wont give up anytime soon :lol:
Original post by Kraggor
Aww no sorryyy :cry2: I just thought you were posting a reply and didn't think you wanted to be tagged :cry:
You're on my list now! :hugs:

Thank youuu :h: , hopefully wont give up anytime soon :lol:

Its ok :tongue:
:hugs: :ta:
No worries :h: you got this :dumbells:
Reply 26
Its ok :tongue:
:hugs: :ta:
No worries :h: you got this :dumbells:

Yusss! With all of this support we gonna smash this goal! :woo:
Reply 27
Day 3, 3rd April 2019
Howdy everyone :smile: Hope everyone has been having a good day so far? :h:

Daily Life
Of course more time at work again today (5 days a week baby :tongue:). Today's agenda was mainly discussing our new solution to our data architecture to reduce costs, increase efficiency and open up new functionality as a strategic plan.
Otherwise I was working on a project to pretty much gather a bunch of data from different sources and start planning out a system to extract it on a 30 minute frequency and send it to some American company 'Emagin' for them to do data science on it.
Rest of the day I nearly fell asleep as I had nonstop meetings from 1:30 to 4:30:yawn:

Also today me and my gf had some miscommunication in our messages haha so I thought that she said she got a bag of salmon and spinach which I said we will use for dinner because I had nothing plan but she meant she had a bagel with salmon and spinach to my question of what she had for lunch:facepalm:Soooo...we ordered in food tonight because we had legit nothing in :colondollar:

Oo also our workout mats arrived today!...although I got home and it said they were with the neighbour and went over there and...they weren't in :frown: So will pick them up tomorrow! :u:
Minor Update: Neighbours came around and gave us the workout mats!:yay:

Food

Breakfast
Porridge - 217 Calories

Lunch
Beef Rogan Josh Curry - 400 Calories

Dinner
KFC Zinger Burrito - 645 Calories (:ashamed2:)

Snacks
Apple - 80 Calories
Digestive - 71 Calories
Satsuma - 53 Calories

Water - 2.5 Litres
Tea (No Milk) - 3 Cups

Total Calories: 1489 Target Achieved! :woo:
Workout
(Just as a reminder, I'll tend to do the below workouts after my dinner and posting onto TSR)

(I'll be doing the below 5 times)

Lying Leg Raises - 1 Min

Lunges - 1 Min

Sumo Squats - 1 Min

Running on the spot with bum kicks - 1 Min

Rest - 1 Min

Walking - 2.5km - 172 Calories Burned

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 28
Day 4, 4th April 2019
Hey guys and girls :h: Sorry if this one was a little late tonight :biggrin:

Daily Life
Today was very chaotic in the morning :s-smilie: I got some extra sleep but when I woke up I did some early house chores before quickly scurrying over to work for 9:45 :mmm: (Don't worry I worked until 6:30 so overtimed it anyways :redface:). But, because I was into work later I had to pretty much go straight into a meeting so I ended up missing breakfast :ashamed2: (Bad Cam! :slap:)
It's okay though as I made up for it later with some...less than healthy snacks :colondollar: (It's okay to treat yourself! And with this diet as my PT said it's very flexible when it comes to food as we are both foodies haha :yum:)

Anyways, today my work completely changed. To sum it up, a bunch of different data from different sources needed to be sorted and for me to figure out what relates to each other. This is not an easy task plus it's superrr tedious (My eyes started going funny by the end of the day :bored:) but I was the only one with enough business knowledge to know what on earth the data meant :laugh:. Luckily I'll get a lot of praise for this work so it's worth it, I got through roughly 55% of it done today, will get the rest done tomorrow hopefully :h:

If you read the previous blog before you will know I received my workout mat which is awesome! Now my butt ain't hurting when I'm doing my workouts :colondollar: For future posts I will try post some more pictures of different things to make it less texty:redface:

Food

Breakfast
NOTHING (Will try to not let this happen too often)

Lunch
Honey ginger chicken in a baguette with red cabbage- 396 Calories (I left half the baguette to save :smile: )

Dinner
Peri peri Salmon with Cheesy Mash and Leftover Broccoli and peas - 514 Calories

Snacks
Apple - 80 Calories
Shortbread - 100 Calories (My treat from work)
2 Digestives with melted white chocolate - 231 Calories (Felt like treating myself today :tongue:)

Water - 1.5 Litres (Disappointed, I think I got lost in my work :frown: )
Tea (No Milk) - 2 Cups
Coffee (No Milk) - 1 Cup

Total Calories: 1463 Target Achieved! :woo:
Workout

(I'll be doing the below 5 times)

Glute Bridges - 50 Reps

Sumo Squats - 50 Reps

Kneeling Press Ups - 50 Reps

Mountain Climbers - 50 Reps

Walking - 2.5km - 172 Calories Burned

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
Good routine! You work on different muscles every day giving a rest to the rest of the muscles, which is good.
I think you should eat more vegies and fruits.
Good luck!!!
Go you! :smile:
can't wait to read the rest!
Reply 32
Original post by Kathy89
Good routine! You work on different muscles every day giving a rest to the rest of the muscles, which is good.
I think you should eat more vegies and fruits.
Good luck!!!

Thanks! All from my PT haha :colondollar: I've got a rest day either today or tomorrow when I don't work out which I'm looking forward too :lol: I still haven't managed to enjoy doing it yet but that's fine :biggrin:
You're right for sure:yep:. I want to try and get in 2 fruits a day and at least have 2-3 Veggies when I can (Though the amount of broccoli we had the other night was enough for 2 portions of veggies xD)
Although this diet is what is in her eyes a foodie diet. So main focus is calories then workout and then I'll look at nutrition on top but you will see some unhealthy things on here too :tongue:

p.s. I'll keep you tagged in :redface: I appreciate the suggestions :h:

Original post by StudyBunny33
Go you! :smile:

Thanks for the encouragement! I defo will be needing it throughout the process :u:
Original post by StudyBunny33
can't wait to read the rest!

Aww, I'll keep you tagged in!
Reply 33
Day 5, 5th April 2019
Eveninggg everyone, hope everyone is glad to have finished the week and ready for the weekend! :dance:

Daily Life
When I got into work today I was ready for a lovely quiet Friday, the office was dead (most off or working from home)...oh boy was I wrong :s-smilie:. Firstly, I can't go into much detail but pretty much someone made one little mistake that cost the company alot of money and yeah there was some drama and stuff so had to intended an important to a meeting to the point where they only wanted senior members so a bunch of us got told to f*** off after initial discussion :biggrin:

Also in our team in the last month we have had a new tester join but they have had some issues getting use to our data and the way we do things because pretty much they only have done front end work and we have both front and back :confused: (I feel like they probably should have looked into the guy more before hiring) but yeah because of it I had to stop doing my main project work to help him out even though I'm the most junior in the team :lol:.

I WILL GET MY GIANT TASK DONE BY MONDAY! NO ONE WILL DISTRACT ME! :fuhrer:

Otherwise, weather took a turn for the worst yesterday and started to see rain again sigh but didn't stop me and my gf meeting up after work and going to the restaurant Pho (Vietnamese place) for some noodles and just a nice friday out :h:
Plus today is my rest day for the workout YAY! :yay:

Pictures from Pho:
pho3.jpgpho2.jpgpho1.jpg

Food

Breakfast
Cashew, Chie, Pumpkin Seed bar - 143 Calories

Lunch
Vegetarian Sausage, Peas and 3 chips (Literally just had 3 then gave rest to colleagues :laugh:) - 282 Calories

Dinner
Nem Hài Sàn spring roll - 134 Calories
Pho Combo Bowl with Egg Yolk- 619 Calories

Snacks
Pho Iced Tea - 80 Calories
Chocolate Brownie Sundae - 287 Calories
2 Satsumas - 106 Calories

Water - 2 Litres
Tea (No Milk) - 1 Cup
Pepsi Max - 1 Bottle

Total Calories: 1651 A little over today :colondollar: (But, semi cheat day to restaurant so I will let it slide :tongue:)
Workout

REST DAY! :ahee:

Walking - 3km - 218 Calories Burned

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
Vietnamese Food >>>>>>>>> everything else

:borat:
Reply 35
Original post by batter mix
Vietnamese Food >>>>>>>>> everything else

:borat:

It is very delicious indeed 😋 We were lucky to get Pho added to our city last year haha
Lucks yum :tongue:
Reply 37
Lucks yum :tongue:

Was so good :coma:

Wish you could have smelt it :u:
Original post by Kraggor
Was so good :coma:

Wish you could have smelt it :u:

:cry2: stop making me jelly
Reply 39