Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kraggor
Aww no I'm sorry :console:
I'll make sure to get you some next time :hugs:

:tongue: its ok
:hugs: :ta:
Reply 41
Day 6, 6th April 2019
Happy weekend everyone (and happy easter to those who have started) :h: Hope you are all enjoying yourselves or at least getting that needs to be done progressing :smile:

Daily Life
Hi guys, today started off pretty rough:s-smilie:. For a bit of background, for some periods of time in life I've been getting insomnia and it's pretty much my brain keeps working and just can't switch off for me to sleep. Last night was REALLY bad and I lay in bed not able to get to sleep until around 6:30 and waking up at 9 :frown:
Luckily, mentally I was wide awake and feeling very happy (especially as my mum and sister were visiting today!) :dance: But, I looked like a zombie that's the downside :laugh:

Unfortunately though, their car broke down and ended up being 2 hours late. But, they finally came and all was good! :smile: And my mum was lovely and gave us our first set of flowers for the spring (Pic below) in this house and even a vase because she knew we didn't have one :redface: Plus delivered some ingredients I needed for tonight's meal :adore:
It was also super nice because my gf hasn't caught up with them for a while due to work :h:
Also I forgot to post it yesterday but below is also a picture of my workout mat (My gf has a purple one)
Sorry if the pictures throughout the blogs are a little squished, just had to shrink them so they fit nicer in the blog ::biggrin:
IMG_20190406_203757.jpgIMG_20190406_203117.jpg

Tonight, we are going to just chill and relax as we've had a very busy week. And will be aiming to get some chores and shopping done tomorrow :smile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Food

Brunch
Spicy Parsnip Soup - 212 Calories

Lunch
Potato Wedges with Red Onion and Rosemary Vegetarian Sausages and Peas - 342 Calories

Dinner
Grilled Peri Peri Chicken with Cheesy Mash and Broccoli and Peas - 325 Calories
IMG_20190406_200747.jpg

Snacks
Strawberries - 66 Calories
Digestive - 71 Calories
Blueberries - 57 Calories
Apple - 71 Calories
Clementine - 32 Calories
Gu Zillionaire Pudding - 362 Calories (Gf bought some the other day so another treat :mmm:)

IMG_20190406_203651.jpg

Other (Zero/Uneligible Calories)
Water - 1.5 Litres
Tea (Milk) - 1 Cup
Pepsi Max - Half Bottle

Total Calories: 1548 Target Achieved! :woo:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Workout
(Doing a repeat exercise routine today but going to plan more variety next week :h:)

Warm up - 5mins of light jogging on the spot
Burpees - 10 Reps
Crunches - 20 Reps
Plank - 30 Secs
Kneeling Press Ups - 40 Reps
Lunges - 50 Reps
Running on the Spot - 50 Secs

Walking - 0km (My butt stayed at home today haha)
Anyone who is interested in keeping up to date with my journey then just let me know and I will add you to the below tag list

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 42
Day 7, 7th April 2019
Good evening all :h: Hope everyone has had a fabulous weekend and is ready for the upcoming week :smile: (Except those with Easter holidays :grumble:)

Daily Life
Today is the only day of the week where we knew we had nothing on so today was our totally chill day :h: Got to get out of bed at 11:30 :mmm:
Although I did have alot of energy today which was a nice change :dance:
Weather was great so we hung out a bunch of washing today and got alot of it done from the week :smile:

Over the last few days I have been talking with some of the very talented artists on this site and started up my own corner for showing some VERY old nostalgic art I did as a kid with a few recent bits but am planning to learn more creative stuff later on in the future alongside my work - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5884704

Also from these conversations I learn that DeviantArt has prints from users that you can buy! :eek: So I bought a print and a mug from @-Eirlys- today and will show the results once they arrive :smile: (Go check out the very talented Eirlys' Photography, Embroidery and Realistic Art pieces at https://hannxm.deviantart.com/)

Otherwise, just watched some youtube and played some Magic the Gathering Arena :smile:

By the way, tomorrow morning I will be weighing myself and hopefully getting some body measurements so tomorrow's post will have our first weeks update :h:
Food

Breakfast
Belvita Honey and Nut Breakfast Biscuits - 200 Calories

Lunch
2 Scrambled Eggs (Paprika seasoned) with half a smashed avocado and vegetarian bacon - 360 Calories
IMG_20190407_150534.jpg
Dinner
6 Inch Subway, Chicken Tikka - 470 Calories
Chocolate Chunk Cookie - 218 Calories
IMG_20190407_193703.jpg

Snacks
Blueberries - 32 Calories
Strawberries - 33 Calories
Clementine - 42 Calories
2 Rice Cakes - 52 Calories (Got a little peckish in the evening :colondollar:)
IMG_20190407_210934.jpg

Pepsi Max - Half bottle
Tea (Milk) - 2 Cups
Water - 1.5Litres

Total Calories: 1409 Calories Abit under today :frown:

Workout

Should have been a workout today but this weekend I've really just wanted to relax so skipping today
(I've definitely been struggling with exercise but I've told my PT that I'm going to take it slower at the start, might even reduce how much I do each day so that I can improve over time)

Walking - 0km (My butt stayed at home today again haha)
Anyone who is interested in keeping up to date with my journey then just let me know and I will add you to the below tag list

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 43
Day 8, 8th April 2019
Happy new week everyone! :h:
Hope everyone is refreshed and those with their easter holidays are ready to start their plans!
And good luck to the rest reivising :tongue:

Today is our first weigh in! Unfortunately this week will lack some measurements plus the weight loss will be a little off because I accidentally weighed myself last sunday night where I probably weighed 1-2lb more than I should be :colondollar:

Weigh In
Last weight count: 13st 5lbs (84.8kg)
Today's weight count: 12st 13lbs (82.1kg)
Overall weight gain/loss: -6lbs (2.7kg)
Other Body Measurements: TBC

Actually impressed that I actually lost weight especially with some of the unhealthy days plus lesser starting exercise :smile: Glad to see I am making progress though so can't to continue with the new lifestyle :h:

Daily Life
This morning was another chaotic one :biggrin: So firstly I got to work and realised I had forgot my bag with my water and food and charger :facepalm: Luckily this isn't too bad due to living only 7mins away haha so I just went back during lunch and had it all at home and too back water and snacks back to work. But, otherwise we had a new colleague who joined us today but we all thought he was meant to join in 2 weeks time!! So nothing was prepared and initially was locked out the building for 30mins xD

Otherwise I finally without distraction got all my data work completed that I started last Wednesday! :u: And there were so many errors in the data that we were provided with so quite proud of myself :h:
After completing it I started some other tasks that were on the backburner. Some was basic admin stuff, sorting out our teams tickets from the business and setting up access for new colleagues and our new self serve programme.
Then back to creating SSIS packages for the project about moving around data to some American company to do data science.

I worked late today so didn't get back until 6:40 and immediately started cooking dinner...just after speaking to mum for some cooking advice :ahee:
For the next 3 weeks, my girlfriend is working late shifts and finishes at 9pm. So I'll be cooking pretty much all of this time so be prepared for basic meals and experimental ones :tongue:

Tonight is just relaxing and going to have some ice cream later whilst watching youtube. :h:

Food

Breakfast
Cashew, Chia and Pumpkin Seed bar - 143 Calories
Apple - 71 Calories

Lunch
Mustard mackerel and salad lettuce leaves in wholemeal wrap - 324 Calories

Dinner
Rice, Garlic and Musrooms seasoned diced beef and broccoli with peas - 418 Calories
IMG_20190408_195233.jpg

Snacks
Clementine - 42 Calories
Unsalted Almonds - 71 Calories
Digestive - 71 Calories
Mint Choc & Caramel Ice Cream (1 Scoop of both) - 248 Calories

Tea (Milk) - 2 Cups
Water - 1.5Litres
Pepsi Max Cherry - Bottle

Total Calories: 1388 Calories After eating Ice Cream not so under today so glad I decided to treat myself :h:
Workout
This week I will be repeating the same workouts in the same order just because I don't feel confident or at ease yet with it. Once my body is more toned for it I'll start to up the exercise to help lose more weight and gain back some muscle.

Warm up (Jogging on the spot) - 5 mins
Burpees - 10 Reps
Crunches - 20 Reps
Plank - 30 Secs
Kneeling Press Ups - 40 Reps
Lunges - 50 Reps
Running on the spot - 60 Secs

Walking - 4km - 233 Calories Burnt

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 44
Day 9, 9th April 2019
Hi everyone, sorry for posting so late :redface: Hope everyone has had a great day :h:

Daily Life
So today has been very rough, feeling very exhausted and honestly a little ill from it :s-smilie: so if I my blog seems abit ugh today or the things I've done throughout today that's probably why. sorry :frown:

Firstly, from 9:40 this morning I was non stop all day being pulled by different people for different tasks and because of this I ended up not having lunch until 3:30 :ashamed2: I think that and the headache plus dehydraton caused me to feel so unwell. Plus I was in work until 6:30 today...
I won't go into detail today, but the work tasks today were as the following:
- Planning out process for our sister company to merge our tech infrastructure
-Sorting out our costing issues
-More Data stuff
-Assisting new colleague (joined today)
-Meetings around company changes

One thing that was nice was the rain on the way home that made everything smell of the earth and grass :u:
My throat ended up being really sore by the afternoon today as well due to how much talking I did xD So started to try have less solids or warm stuff by end of the day.

Also a very odd thing that happened tonight but is very sad :frown: Our lovely neighbour Jane came over and asked if we could turn off whatever is vibrating her bedroom (only rooms connected is kitchen and our bedroom. So we mentioned it's probably the oven hood vents (that we just turned off)
She mentioned that she had just had a heart attack recently and still is recovering and the vibrations were making her feel weird :s-smilie:

So unfortunately today was a bit of a miss but hey ho everyone got to have their down days :smile:
Food

Breakfast
Honey and Nut Belvita Breaskfast Biscuits - 200 Calories

Lunch
Vegetarian BLT - 369 Calories
Quavers - 107 Calories

Dinner
Lobster Bisque Soup - 300 Calories
Warmed Pitta bread - 171 Calories
IMG_20190409_212723.jpg

Snacks
Americano - 40 Calories
Apple - 71 Calories
Clemetine - 42 Calories
Digestive - 71 Calories

Water - 1.75Litres

Total Calories: 1371 Calories I think Target Achieved today espeically for being so busy :redface:
Workout

I'm not doing the workout today just not feeling it. By the time I got home and napped and whatnot it was already so late.
Plus going to try sleep early if possible tonight as got work early tomorrow.

Walking - 2.5km - 149 Calories Burnt

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 45
Sorry for not being active - but congratulations on losing 6lbs - that’s amazing! (And well done for sticking to the new regime for this long!) From following your posts, I was wondering if you carried quite a bit of your extra weight around your belly specifically? Just because although you’re doing a great job of controlling quite a low calorie intake, your diet seems to have quite a lot of sugar in e.g. biscuits, breakfast biscuits/bars and other sweet things - but this might not be an issue for you... It’s just that processed sugars like those in snack bars/granola bars are high and lead to weight gain specifically around the stomach area (especially for men) - so if you were looking to lose some belly fat, perhaps swapping your breakfast for something less sugary might help? Just a thought... But you’re still doing incredibly well!
Reply 46
Original post by hjjr11
Sorry for not being active - but congratulations on losing 6lbs - that’s amazing! (And well done for sticking to the new regime for this long!) From following your posts, I was wondering if you carried quite a bit of your extra weight around your belly specifically? Just because although you’re doing a great job of controlling quite a low calorie intake, your diet seems to have quite a lot of sugar in e.g. biscuits, breakfast biscuits/bars and other sweet things - but this might not be an issue for you... It’s just that processed sugars like those in snack bars/granola bars are high and lead to weight gain specifically around the stomach area (especially for men) - so if you were looking to lose some belly fat, perhaps swapping your breakfast for something less sugary might help? Just a thought... But you’re still doing incredibly well!

No need to be sorry! Everyone has their own things to be getting on with :smile: Thanks :h:, although I see it as 3-4lbs haha
Most of my weight right now I believe is face/neck, stomach. maybe legs? I still need to do body measurements.

You're totally right though and thanks for giving critical feedback and suggestions because I'll be embedding all of it in the near future :h: , nutrition is something I am aware of but not focusing on yet. The journey is a huge lifestyle change and my goal is to first focus on calorie intake and small exercise then move on to more rigorous exercise then finally move onto better nutrition and muscle toning , eventually ill go back to normal calories but keep nutrition and exercise the same to balance out (this is over the course of monthsss as I want this to continue for rest of my life.

I know for a fact I'm definitely not the most nutritious at the moment :colondollar: (And I don't mind honestly as if I went extreme I think I would shock my body, I much prefer to ease everything forward and have slower but longer term progression) but when it comes to those breakfast bars and biscuits they are literally when I have no time. My routine is pretty much wake up, wash, change and go straight to work and if there is something in for a meeting then I just need a quick snack otherwise I always love to get my eggs or porridge :tongue:

Do you have any suggestions for healthier quick snacks to have that amass to 100 calories? Haven't bothered looking yet haha

I think with time I might be able to change this, but the one thing at the moment I dont want to do is put in so much extra effort to get results. :smile:
Plus at the moment Im suffering from really bad insomnia so im getting 3-4 hrs sleep most nights :redface:

It is still very early days for me. And I'm definitely only 10% of where I want to be. Just hoping I will continue for the months and years to come :biggrin:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 47
Day 10, 10th April 2019
Good evening all :smile: I'm feeling better mentally today but my sore throat as got worse and I think I'm starting to get a fever as my temperature is high and I'm suffering ear pain :s-smilie:
So not much effort into this today nor much content as I forget to capture things throughout today.

Daily Life
I managed to get to bed earlier last night so that was nice but was planning to get into work early so woke at 7:15 and got into work for 8. (I looked more than a zombie xD)
Today was mainly getting new planning in for next week as some colleagues are off for the easter holidays and also trying to resolve some data issues we were having with our platform. I'm also closely assisting our new business analyst who's joined the team :smile:

I was meant to go out to do some pokemon GOing today but due to feeling ill I just couldnt do it. But, I am ready and excited for the community day this Saturday :dance:
Apart from that just got home early, cooked some dinner for my gf (she wont be home until 10) and just chilling honestly and trying to rest. (I'm still counting calories but right now I don't have the energy physically to put effort into other things :redface:
Food

Breakfast
Nothing as didn't have any non solid options and couldnt risk my throat :frown:

Lunch
Chicken Chorizo Paella (Thank god it was watery and mushy xD) - 333 Calories

Dinner
French Onion Soup - 128 Calories
Cheddar slightly melted - 104 Calories
Pitta bread warmed - 171 Calories

Snacks
Latte - 128 Calories
Clementine - 42 Calories

Water - 1.75Litres

Total Calories: 906 Calories So many calories under today but feeling ill and finding it hard to eat food literally :s-smilie:
Workout

No workout again, my body feels lifeless currently.

Walking - 2.5km - 149 Calories Burnt

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 48
Day 11, 11th April 2019
Hi friends :smile: Hope everyone is having a good week :h:
As you might as discovered over this week I don't think I have been doing as good of a job but other life things have popped up from sickness to work so I'm fine with taking a little bit more easy and slowly progress whilst taking care of myself for other things on my plate :redface:

Daily Life
Today I woke up early and stayed with my girlfriend because she has become quite poorly atm with lots of horrendous coughing and even vomiting :yucky: so she stayed home and I went in a bit later today. :redface:
Once I was in, I knew my diet was doomed xD It was one of my team member's birthday and he brought in lots of treats (for the rest of the department) but specifically brought lots of cake into our room for just us and I couldn't say no because that would be rude :colondollar: plus it looked amazing :biggrin:
Work was very nice today, chill yet challenging and got to slowly get the bits of work I couldn't finish due to other job distractions so that was great.
Today feeling much better back to my normal self mentally but still feeling sick so been taking usual paracetamol and strepsils (for my throat). :smile:

Walked back and forth today in the office for tasks and went home for lunch to check up on my girlfriend and had lunch whilst there. Another amazing thing whilst we are at it, is that some fab person who is max level in pokemon go managed to get a submission of a pokestop accepted and it's right outside of my house!
Screenshot_20190411-213803.jpg

Also funny thing today is that we found out that the way our third party consultant built our data structure in this component called data factory (the one that costed us over 15k a month) actually could cost more like £100 a month if it was built a certain way xD So yeah some very angry bosses today but hey ho it happens. Just don't know what will happen once they get back :s-smilie:

Tonight I legit thought we were going out to a restaurant because we planned it originially...for FRIDAY :lol: I actually thought it was Friday today, so instead we ordered from this new kebab shop that opened up on our justeat :biggrin: (I know today is such a cheat day but you know what it's a celebrating day today :h:)
Plus we are also watching a movie tonight, I believe girlfriend wants to watch How to train your dragon 3 or Ant man :smile:
Food

Breakfast
Nothing again :frown: (Just haven't managed to squeeze it in recently)

Lunch
Mustard mackerel, feta and salad wrap - 394 Calories

Dinner
Lamb shish kebab, mint sauce, cheese wrap - 500 Calories
Scampi - 86 Calories
IMG_20190411_192533.jpgIMG_20190411_192537.jpg

Snacks
Sprite - 35 Calories
Yakult Yoghurt Drink - 43 Calories
Chocolate Bday Cake - 213 Calories
Blackcurrant Strepsils - 30 Calories

Water - 2Litres

Total Calories: 1301 Calories Target Achieved but not nutritious (read above for why)
Workout

Due to movie night and waking up early missing the workout tonight but luckily got more walking done today :smile:

Walking - 5km - 289 Calories Burnt

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
Food looks yum. :yum:
Reply 50
Original post by Obolinda
Food looks yum. :yum:

It tastes yum too 😋 but then again all food is delicious to me 😅
Progress pics?
Reply 52
Original post by Mixedraceguy
Progress pics?

Sorry, no progress pics atm as I don't feel comfortable showing them to everyone on here. :redface:
Original post by Kraggor
Sorry, no progress pics atm as I don't feel comfortable showing them to everyone on here. :redface:

Ah that's cool you've inspired me to start doing some food pics on my fitness/athlete journey and self teaching A level journey vlog
You can also check it if you like I'll send you the link

Your workouts are pretty good BTW and do you like running?
Original post by Kraggor
It tastes yum too 😋 but then again all food is delicious to me 😅

Legit? There's not a single food you don't like?
Reply 54
Ah that's cool you've inspired me to start doing some food pics on my fitness/athlete journey and self teaching A level journey vlog
You can also check it if you like I'll send you the link

Your workouts are pretty good BTW and do you like running?

Legit? There's not a single food you don't like?

Oh that's awesome dude, I'm glad I could help :smile: Tbh I know all my food pics aren't great but I just didn't want it to be text if I could help it. Easier on the eyes :P
I want to try doing some more pics non food life stuff too soon as well :h:
(I'm still early days with this journey and new to the whole blog thing)

For sure, I'll check out your blog from your profile :smile: Good luck with your fitness and A levelsss :woo:

Thanks, that is all thanks to my PT @CleverSquirrel So if you want any help with workouts just give her a shout :smile: I'm quite disappointed that I wasn't able to do the full workout and this week I haven't done any at all really :frown: But, I had a down period last week with MH and now I have got a fever. So hopefully I can pick up again with a good start next week :biggrin:
I wouldn't mind jogging but running (fast) not so much just because I am really unfit atm (due to not exercising for 6ish years) although I definitely want to start donig some jogging and swimming and cycling once I get further into my journey a month or so down the line :redface:

Haha pretty much no, I will eat anything. Ofc I have preferences though. So for example I can eat both black and green olives but I prefer to eat green because I find black to salty :biggrin: (I bet there are foods I havent tried that might make me :yucky:)
Original post by Kraggor
Oh that's awesome dude, I'm glad I could help :smile: Tbh I know all my food pics aren't great but I just didn't want it to be text if I could help it. Easier on the eyes :P
I want to try doing some more pics non food life stuff too soon as well :h:
(I'm still early days with this journey and new to the whole blog thing)

For sure, I'll check out your blog from your profile :smile: Good luck with your fitness and A levelsss :woo:

Thanks, that is all thanks to my PT @CleverSquirrel So if you want any help with workouts just give her a shout :smile: I'm quite disappointed that I wasn't able to do the full workout and this week I haven't done any at all really :frown: But, I had a down period last week with MH and now I have got a fever. So hopefully I can pick up again with a good start next week :biggrin:
I wouldn't mind jogging but running (fast) not so much just because I am really unfit atm (due to not exercising for 6ish years) although I definitely want to start donig some jogging and swimming and cycling once I get further into my journey a month or so down the line :redface:

Haha pretty much no, I will eat anything. Ofc I have preferences though. So for example I can eat both black and green olives but I prefer to eat green because I find black to salty :biggrin: (I bet there are foods I havent tried that might make me :yucky:)

Yeah I genuinely think your food pics 'foodies' are cool and you beat me to it! I'll get back to you in a sec Thanks I'm on a few journeys rn three in particular my A level journey, fitness/athlete journey and my Christian journey and dare I say I'm on a social media/fitness personality journey as I've on a few platforms but I'm just a teenager so and I'm in early stages as a lot teenage/child personalities started from young age but at a younger age I wasn't very successful as such nor confident cool I will drop clever squirrel an inbox as I would love to get as much advice as possible on workouts and diet etc as knowledge and wisdom is so vital
Good luck on your fitness journey and running and swimming take a lot of practice I'm also gonna incorporate some boxing training for self defense and fitness into my training as a personality may need to defend themselves
Haters etc that's cool I love olives I guess your not a difficult dinner guest like I could just knock up gammon for a starter and spagbol with mushrooms, onions etc for the main and a cheesecake for dessert and you wouldn't complain 😂🍰
Reply 56
Yeah I genuinely think your food pics 'foodies' are cool and you beat me to it! I'll get back to you in a sec Thanks I'm on a few journeys rn three in particular my A level journey, fitness/athlete journey and my Christian journey and dare I say I'm on a social media/fitness personality journey as I've on a few platforms but I'm just a teenager so and I'm in early stages as a lot teenage/child personalities started from young age but at a younger age I wasn't very successful as such nor confident cool I will drop clever squirrel an inbox as I would love to get as much advice as possible on workouts and diet etc as knowledge and wisdom is so vital
Good luck on your fitness journey and running and swimming take a lot of practice I'm also gonna incorporate some boxing training for self defense and fitness into my training as a personality may need to defend themselves
Haters etc that's cool I love olives I guess your not a difficult dinner guest like I could just knock up gammon for a starter and spagbol with mushrooms, onions etc for the main and a cheesecake for dessert and you wouldn't complain 😂🍰

Haha sorry for beating you :P I really just thought it just makes the blog less boring especially when you do paragraphs like me xD
So many! :eek: I wish you the best of luck with all of them and hope they all turn out the way you were hoping for :h:

Oo boxing will be fun for you! I use to do Taekwondo yearsss ago but along with swimming and other sports I just quit when I got to end of GCSEs LOL

I like to think myself as a very good dinner guest :biggrin: I will clean that plate always :cookie: Although as of now even though I bet your gammon is really tasty I will have to pass due to my faith :redface:
Reply 57
Day 12, 12th April 2019
Evening everyone, hope you've all had a fantastic week and/or about to have a great weekend :h:

Daily Life
Today was actually brilliant :biggrin: hardly anyone was in and the work I was doing today wasn't too tedious or challenging so that I could enjoy a relaxing Friday :u: Pretty much was just chatting about different projects with project manager and the new business analyst. Also had to pop upstairs and talk with 4 random guys about some bad data we got given from their area and went through it (I learnt ALOT of things today about meters/loggers for this particular area haha).

Weather was really good today plus we needed to do some shopping so we can start cooking proper meals again :P So after my work, me and my gf went into Exeter city centre and did some pokemon go plus went to maccies for a quick meal before popping into Tescos to grab some fruit, veg, meats and usual necessities before heading home :h:

Tonight, we are just going to relax as my gf goes back to work tomorrow. So we are going to watch 'The Perfect Date' movie with some fruity snacks :yum:

Also, sorry I forgot to take photos today :redface:
Food

Brunch
Cheese and Vegetarian Ham Croissants - 250 Calories

Lunch
No lunch today as I had my breakfast at 11:30 :biggrin:

Dinner
Vegetable Deluxe Burger - 405 Calories
Carrot sticks - 35 Calories
Cappucino - 90 Calories
6 Piece Chicken Nuggets - 280 Calories

Snacks
Easter Biscuit - 75 Calories
Latte - 128 Calories
Clementine - 42 Calories
Blueberries - 57 Calories

Water - 1.5Litres

Total Calories: 1362 Calories Target Achieved :woo:
Workout

We walked around Exeter in the evening and then had another movie night whilst we are sick :P
(I think I'm going to restart doing workouts again next week once I am fully recovered :redface:)

Walking - 5km - 289 Calories Burnt

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Kraggor
Haha sorry for beating you :P I really just thought it just makes the blog less boring especially when you do paragraphs like me xD
So many! :eek: I wish you the best of luck with all of them and hope they all turn out the way you were hoping for :h:

Oo boxing will be fun for you! I use to do Taekwondo yearsss ago but along with swimming and other sports I just quit when I got to end of GCSEs LOL

I like to think myself as a very good dinner guest :biggrin: I will clean that plate always :cookie: Although as of now even though I bet your gammon is really tasty I will have to pass due to my faith :redface:

Why do you think you quit? Ah sorry so you are Muslim? I would have to do a soup perhaps
Reply 59
Why do you think you quit? Ah sorry so you are Muslim? I would have to do a soup perhaps

I quit all of my exercise activity due to end of GCSEs and sixth form. It was a really rough dark period for me and I just got overwhelmed so dropped it to focus on myself and education then I eventually came out of education and got an apprenticeship and now a full time job and just fell into a comfort zone.
Yes, I reverted to Islam last year :smile: And don't be sorry, I don't expect you to know :h:
I'm about to have a soup rn :yum:

Quick Reply

Latest