The Student Room Group

Kraggor's Diet/Workout Journey

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kraggor
I quit all of my exercise activity due to end of GCSEs and sixth form. It was a really rough dark period for me and I just got overwhelmed so dropped it to focus on myself and education then I eventually came out of education and got an apprenticeship and now a full time job and just fell into a comfort zone.
Yes, I reverted to Islam last year :smile: And don't be sorry, I don't expect you to know :h:
I'm about to have a soup rn :yum:

Ah sorry to hear that Did you go to uni?
What religion were you before you converted?
Reply 61
Original post by Mixedraceguy
Ah sorry to hear that Did you go to uni?
What religion were you before you converted?

Nope, I was being pressured to consider uni from everyone helping me but I just one don't like studying if I find a part of the syllabus boring plus I just didnt enioy being in locked down education. So I eventually restarted my 6th form with better subjects and now I've learnt more from my job than any school or college did for me :P

I was no religion beforehand and I wasn't athiest either. I would always listen and learn about religions from other people and just seeing everyones views as I was very open minded and I just like to get new knowledge.
Original post by Kraggor
Nope, I was being pressured to consider uni from everyone helping me but I just one don't like studying if I find a part of the syllabus boring plus I just didnt enioy being in locked down education. So I eventually restarted my 6th form with better subjects and now I've learnt more from my job than any school or college did for me :P

I was no religion beforehand and I wasn't athiest either. I would always listen and learn about religions from other people and just seeing everyones views as I was very open minded and I just like to get new knowledge.

Fair enough I'm similar if there's part of the syllabus I don't like I'm less motivated to study and put off I find this a bit in maths in A level particular what's your profession if you don't mind me asking? So you know a lot about different religions that's pretty cool do you go to a mosque every Friday? I've only just started going to church again I started two weeks ago and I'm loving it have you ever thought about doing a blog about your Muslim journey?
Fair enough I'm similar if there's part of the syllabus I don't like I'm less motivated to study and put off I find this a bit in maths in A level particular what's your profession if you don't mind me asking? So you know a lot about different religions that's pretty cool do you go to a mosque every Friday? I've only just started going to church again I started two weeks ago and I'm loving it have you ever thought about doing a blog about your Muslim journey?

@Kraggor , I'd like to see at least a post about your Islam journey too... I'm interested in hearing about people who weren't religious converting to any religion, to hear about the reason and their way.
Reply 64

Not at all, I am an IT Developer in Business Intelligence for a water company :smile: I know bits, I just like to learn a small amount of everything for some reason :biggrin: Nope, haven't even been to our local mosque yet but I think I am going to go once Ramadan starts. :redface:
Oh cool, so you're christian? The thing is my girlfriend is super practising just like rest of her siblings (only the parents are quite religious) so I haven't fully taken on all the things I should be doing everyday yet.
Original post by Kathy89
@Kraggor , I'd like to see at least a post about your Islam journey too... I'm interested in hearing about people who weren't religious converting to any religion, to hear about the reason and their way.

Hmm, well as you both (@Mixedraceguy ) seen interesting. Maybe at some point I will write up my initial background story as a start to a blog and then do a first post about how me and my gf (now wife though islam) had to go through lots of steps and then also about my decisions. Then I could continue with it as I learn new things and go through events such as ramadan :h:
Original post by Kraggor
Not at all, I am an IT Developer in Business Intelligence for a water company :smile: I know bits, I just like to learn a small amount of everything for some reason :biggrin: Nope, haven't even been to our local mosque yet but I think I am going to go once Ramadan starts. :redface:
Oh cool, so you're christian? The thing is my girlfriend is super practising just like rest of her siblings (only the parents are quite religious) so I haven't fully taken on all the things I should be doing everyday yet.

Hmm, well as you both (@Mixedraceguy ) seen interesting. Maybe at some point I will write up my initial background story as a start to a blog and then do a first post about how me and my gf (now wife though islam) had to go through lots of steps and then also about my decisions. Then I could continue with it as I learn new things and go through events such as ramadan :h:

Ah cool is your salary decent? I've never had a job before apart from this cash in hand job at an events venue I still do it sometimes once a fortnight or so it's just waiting sbd cleaning but it's pretty tiring but for a nice I get £50 and I get £30 a week pocket money so that's enough to cover food and supplements
OK do let me know how it goes and that's a big step you two made do you feel that it's strengthened your relationship and do you feel that your in a better place now that youve reached out to Allah Yes Im Christian I was baptised at 2 years of age and I've been going to church on and off but now I'm taking it seriously and going every Sunday and to church events that are held throughout the week

I think if you made a blog you would inspire many as I think there is quite a big Muslim community on here and also I think you will make loads of friends at mosque and there will probably be events like there is at church though I'm not to sure how it works at a mosque I just remember a bit about my Somalian friend when it was Ramadan time he would go to mosque a lot on that period
Reply 66
Day 13, 13th April 2019
Good evening friends :h: Hope everyone is doing great and getting anything they need to get done :smile:
Some positive news is I am back to around 97% of my usual self and my throat is pretty much gone Yay!:yay: So starting Monday hopefully will be back to more nutritious food and workouts :dumbells:

Daily Life
Today is a special day to very few of us...but today was...Pokemon Go Community Day! :woo: (And also cheat day :tongue:)Which takes place from 3-6pm. I was meant to get a haircut today which is umm...4 months overdue :lol: but my gf just ordered a new phone and I had to wait for it to arrive because she was in work. Then by the time I got into Exeter City Centre I didn't have time to go before the event. Weather was beautiful today but the wind was freeeezing. I really need to buy some more gloves in :s-smilie:

Had a break stop for maccies today and then met up with gf after her work and we made our way back home to ordering in some KFC because why stop there (should have had Burger King for brekky xD)

We just relaxed tonight and tomorrow we are both at home anyways so we can just enjoy what we have left of the weekend :smile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Food
Sorry that I sometimes forget to take pics. I've not got habit of taking pics of not just food but life xD

Breakfast
I wasn't fully up until noon :biggrin:

Lunch
Pea and Carrot Soup - 216 Calories
Bagel (No other bread in so fatty bagel today :frown: ) - 242 Calories
IMG_20190413_124422.jpg

Dinner
Zinger Burger - 548 Calories
Beans x 2 (I was meant to have gravy but they messed up :frown: ) - 140 Calories
Original Chicken Drumstick piece ( was meant to get 2 hot wings but messed up also!) - 130 Calories

Snacks
Flat White - 86 Calories
Chicken Nuggets 6 Piece - 280 Calories
Cheeseburger - 250 Calories
Clementine - 42 Calories

Other (Zero/Uneligible Calories)
Water - 2 Litres

Total Calories: 1984 Calories Way over but our cheat day as we messed up this week :redface:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Workout

Resumes Monday :h:

Walking - 10km - 583 Calories Burned (Because of that pokemon event, also evens out cheat day I guess :biggrin:)
Anyone who is interested in keeping up to date with my journey then just let me know and I will add you to the below tag list

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 67
Ah cool is your salary decent? I've never had a job before apart from this cash in hand job at an events venue I still do it sometimes once a fortnight or so it's just waiting sbd cleaning but it's pretty tiring but for a nice I get £50 and I get £30 a week pocket money so that's enough to cover food and supplements
OK do let me know how it goes and that's a big step you two made do you feel that it's strengthened your relationship and do you feel that your in a better place now that youve reached out to Allah Yes Im Christian I was baptised at 2 years of age and I've been going to church on and off but now I'm taking it seriously and going every Sunday and to church events that are held throughout the week

I think if you made a blog you would inspire many as I think there is quite a big Muslim community on here and also I think you will make loads of friends at mosque and there will probably be events like there is at church though I'm not to sure how it works at a mosque I just remember a bit about my Somalian friend when it was Ramadan time he would go to mosque a lot on that period

For just turning into a full time job from apprenticeship and in the south west of england...yes it's fine and I can live off it, do I think I should earn more for my role, definitely and soon it might be changing due to our companies changes :smile:
That's good that you are earning some money in when you can! :h:

Maybe that is something I can talk more in depth in the blog I will create about me and religion and other things :smile: but in short yes, every decision and step we made was risky but has worked out for the best! And now we can enjoy our decisions and life together :h: (Barf bags are on the right xD)
Yeah my parents were baptised as kids but they arent religious whatsoever haha.
Good for you! My friend has also started to go to church recently and they feel that is has bettered them :redface:

Definitely will do when I get some more time. It probably won't be a daily blog because it's a lot of effort for me haha
And yeah I want to get to know my local ummah and learn from those who are wiser insha'allah
Funny you say that, so my gf is originally Somali (her whole family is) though they moved to the Netherlands when she was like 4 so is Dutch pretty much and her younger siblings are too :smile: They are really nice people. Yeah I'm hoping to go there after work some nights especially Fridays.
Original post by Kraggor
For just turning into a full time job from apprenticeship and in the south west of england...yes it's fine and I can live off it, do I think I should earn more for my role, definitely and soon it might be changing due to our companies changes :smile:
That's good that you are earning some money in when you can! :h:

Maybe that is something I can talk more in depth in the blog I will create about me and religion and other things :smile: but in short yes, every decision and step we made was risky but has So today I did some swimming I did 50m sprints 100m front crawl 1 400m front crawl and 2 ×200 m breastroke i couldn't get the splits as my watch was not working unfortunately but hopefully I can the times next time tonight I'm gonna do some circuit training and I'll give you reps I think it will be doing 200 push ups, 250 crunches, 200 sit ups, 2 minute plank ×3 cycle kicks, scissors kicks leg raises, wall sit, squats and 200 tricep dips our decisions and life together :h: (Barf bags are on the right xD)
Yeah my parents were baptised as kids but they arent religious whatsoever haha.
Good for you! My friend has also started to go to church recently and they feel that is has bettered them :redface:

Definitely will do when I get some more time. It probably won't be a daily blog because it's a lot of effort for me haha
And yeah I want to get to know my local ummah and learn from those who are wiser insha'allah
Funny you say that, so my gf is originally Somali (her whole family is) though they moved to the Netherlands when she was like 4 so is Dutch pretty much and her younger siblings are too :smile: They are really nice people. Yeah I'm hoping to go there after work some nights especially Fridays.

Yeah it fund's my diet and helps me but a few things that I need and sometimes I pay to sponser my posts on my fb page
It was a solid swimming session but I'm used to it as I've been swimming since I was 11 so for 6 years now! It does make me sick sometimes I'm ngl but I don't throw up often now at least I haven't done this year Yeah I genuinely believe it's helped me become s better person and that my faith in God and jesus has helped me to achieve greater things and like I said in my post I've noticed that I'm running faster times for my 2k runs and swimming and that my body is getting better so faith and hardwork seems to pay off yeah a daily blog is an effort and it depends how much time you want to spend on social media as a social media personality I spend a fair bit of time on social media but I feel like it encourages myself try my best and work hard and I have joy from sharing my journeys with my followers That's really cool does she cook Somalian dishes?
Original post by Kraggor
Day 13, 13th April 2019
Good evening friends :h: Hope everyone is doing great and getting anything they need to get done :smile:
Some positive news is I am back to around 97% of my usual self and my throat is pretty much gone Yay!:yay: So starting Monday hopefully will be back to more nutritious food and workouts :dumbells:

Daily Life
Today is a special day to very few of us...but today was...Pokemon Go Community Day! :woo: (And also cheat day :tongue:)Which takes place from 3-6pm. I was meant to get a haircut today which is umm...4 months overdue :lol: but my gf just ordered a new phone and I had to wait for it to arrive because she was in work. Then by the time I got into Exeter City Centre I didn't have time to go before the event. Weather was beautiful today but the wind was freeeezing. I really need to buy some more gloves in :s-smilie:

Had a break stop for maccies today and then met up with gf after her work and we made our way back home to ordering in some KFC because why stop there (should have had Burger King for brekky xD)

We just relaxed tonight and tomorrow we are both at home anyways so we can just enjoy what we have left of the weekend :smile:
Food
Sorry that I sometimes forget to take pics. I've not got habit of taking pics of not just food but life xD

Breakfast
I wasn't fully up until noon :biggrin:

Lunch
Pea and Carrot Soup - 216 Calories
Bagel (No other bread in so fatty bagel today :frown: ) - 242 Calories
IMG_20190413_124422.jpg

Dinner
Zinger Burger - 548 Calories
Beans x 2 (I was meant to have gravy but they messed up :frown: ) - 140 Calories
Original Chicken Drumstick piece ( was meant to get 2 hot wings but messed up also!) - 130 Calories

Snacks
Flat White - 86 Calories
Chicken Nuggets 6 Piece - 280 Calories
Cheeseburger - 250 Calories
Clementine - 42 Calories

Water - 2 Litres

Total Calories: 1984 Calories Way over but our cheat day as we messed up this week :redface:
Workout

Resumes Monday :h:

Walking - 10km - 583 Calories (Because of that pokemon event, also evens out cheat day I guess :biggrin:)
Anyone who is interested in keeping up to date with my journey then just let me know and I will add you to the below tag list

Spoiler

Sounds cool I haven't played a pokemon game in years! I didn't know it was still in what exactly did you do for the event? zinger burgers are peng I get them from this takeaway in Leicester and they're massive
It's not the healthiest meal but it's protein and a great cheat meal for me and 10k is a lot of walking well done I suppose you were pretty tired after that?
Reply 70
Day 14, 14th April 2019
Good Evening Folks and folkettes :h: Hope everyone has enjoyed the weekend and getting ready for the short work week! :u:
Now that we have restocked and I am starting to feel better, I'm hoping that this new week coming I will be back on track for making bigger progress. I don't think I will have lost much this week just due to the circumstances :redface:

Daily Life
Today was even more chill and going to be very short as uneventful. Pretty much getting up at noon and just watching some vids (enjoying the old series 'The Dinner Ladies suggested to me by @Emma:-) and just playing some games. Otherwise all we really did was head out to our little general store (open from 7am-11pm everyday including Sundays! So shout out to them :h:) to restock for our new start next week.

Food

Breakfast
No brekky again as another lay in - but got some weetabix which I'm going to try have before work :smile:

Lunch
Chilli Scrambled Eggs, Cheesey chive mash,Spinach, vegetarian sausages - 518 Calories
IMG_20190414_130747.jpg
Dinner
Peri peri grilled chicken, Rice, Broccoli, Peas and Feta Cheese - 450 Calories
IMG_20190414_204501.jpg

Snacks
Live Peach Yoghurt - 60 Calories
Clementine - 42 Calories
Rich Tea Biscuits - 76 Calories
Blueberries - 57 Calories
Chocolate Sundae Pot - 211 Calories
Toffee Latte - 66 Calories
IMG_20190414_211305.jpg

Water - 2.5 Litres
Pepsi Max - 1 Glass

Total Calories: 1480 Calories Target Achieved :woo:
Workout

Resumes Monday

Walking - 2km - 116 Calories Burned

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 71
Yeah it fund's my diet and helps me but a few things that I need and sometimes I pay to sponser my posts on my fb page
It was a solid swimming session but I'm used to it as I've been swimming since I was 11 so for 6 years now! It does make me sick sometimes I'm ngl but I don't throw up often now at least I haven't done this year Yeah I genuinely believe it's helped me become s better person and that my faith in God and jesus has helped me to achieve greater things and like I said in my post I've noticed that I'm running faster times for my 2k runs and swimming and that my body is getting better so faith and hardwork seems to pay off yeah a daily blog is an effort and it depends how much time you want to spend on social media as a social media personality I spend a fair bit of time on social media but I feel like it encourages myself try my best and work hard and I have joy from sharing my journeys with my followers That's really cool does she cook Somalian dishes?

That's great to hear! I use to swam from around 5 to 15 years old (did some competitive galas and swimming training for instructors too) but gave it up like I said haha. How does it make you sick btw? Just the feeling of being in the water?
Glad to hear you feel better and doing better under the guidance of god :smile:
Yup exactly, I sometimes just drop all social media because its just too much for me. And hence if I have more blogs or more platforms it just takes up too much time which I don't get much of in the first place :redface:
She doesn't know really, unless she gets recipe off her mum. Just one of those things where her and her siblings just are more dutch really because that is where they grew up :smile:
Sounds cool I haven't played a pokemon game in years! I didn't know it was still in what exactly did you do for the event? zinger burgers are peng I get them from this takeaway in Leicester and they're massive
It's not the healthiest meal but it's protein and a great cheat meal for me and 10k is a lot of walking well done I suppose you were pretty tired after that?

Pretty much just walked around (solo this time) and just catch pokemon, fight raid bosses and spin stops. I also usually pop into shops but my gf wanted some and she was working so I worked twice as hard lol.
From next week now that I feel better, I'm going to be homecooking everything again :biggrin: Got to avoid the convenient yet tasty meals now haha
Reply 72
Day 15, 15th April 2019
Happy late evening guys :u: Sorry I pushed this out so late today. Been very busy :smile:

Weigh In
Oops sorry guys, forgot about the weigh in so sorry for the late update!
Last weight count: 12st 13lbs (82.1kg)
Today's weight count: 12st 11lbs (81.1kg)
Overall weight gain/loss: -2lbs (1kg)
Other Body Measurements: TBC

I am actually pretty glad even with having a bad week from before that I still managed to make at least some progress :redface:

Daily Life
Started off by rushing into work as I was going to go in late but got a call from my manager struggling to remote in to our office. After that I had alot of work to get some historical data files created today from all of last weeks work and today only 3 of our team were in. Luckily got to see my colleague who had to go back to India due to his Dad going into hospital but he is on full recovery now so super glad for him :h:
Also really glad I got my lunch made and dinner tonight because I was worried I would have felt not so great due to my feeling a little sick again, today my nose was super runny and was coughing abit with my throat being sore again :frown:

But, otherwise today was pretty standard not going to lie. Nothing too excited but not too hectic either so was a great way to ease into the start of this week. Plus due to Easter, only have work until Thursday :dance:

Food

Breakfast
Failed today because I was planning to go in late but my manager called me from her home where she couldnt login :laugh:

Lunch
Pasta, Broccoli and Tuna - 331 Calories
IMG_20190415_122018.jpg

Dinner
Sweet Chilli and Garlic Noodles (with few prawns, mushrooms, (broccoli, carrot, caulflower and peas mix bag)) - 572 Calories
IMG_20190415_200847.jpgIMG_20190415_201142.jpg

Snacks
Clemetine - 42 Calories
Apple - 71 Calories
Cherry Muller Corner - 109 Calories
Blueberries - 29 Calories
Yakult - 43 Calories
Rich Tea Biscuits - 114 Calories
Toffee Latte - 69 Calories
IMG_20190415_231511.jpg

Water - 1.5Litres
Pepsi Max - 2 Glasses
Americano - 1 Cup

Total Calories: 1380 Calories Target Achieved :h:
Workout
Back to business! :dumbells: Starting again from exercise one to get my body use to it and we will see how it goes from there. Going to half the reps/time for now just because I really struggled on the first week :redface:

Warm Up - 2.5 mins of light jog
Burpees - 5 Reps
Crunches - 10 Reps
Plank - 15 Secs
Kneeling Press Ups - 20 Reps
Lunges - 25 Reps
Running on the spot - 30 Seconds

Walking - 2km - 116 Calories Burned

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
Can I be tagged please? Just read through all your posts and I'd love to see more of your journey- might also motivate me to be a bit healthier too!

This is off topic but I saw that you live in Exeter. I'm just curious as to how you find it- I'm going to Exeter Uni in September to do Medicine and I was just wondering what the city is like. I went when I had my interview and it all looks sooo nice (although that might be because I live in a town..)
Reply 74
Original post by pinkypaz123
Can I be tagged please? Just read through all your posts and I'd love to see more of your journey- might also motivate me to be a bit healthier too!

This is off topic but I saw that you live in Exeter. I'm just curious as to how you find it- I'm going to Exeter Uni in September to do Medicine and I was just wondering what the city is like. I went when I had my interview and it all looks sooo nice (although that might be because I live in a town..)

Hi there :h: Nice to meet you, glad you have taken a liking to my blog. Hope I can motivate you a little bit to give you some drive :smile:
I've added you to my tag list note for next time :yy:

No problem, talk about anything with me. Exeter to me is just the place I want to be. I may be bias as I've lived in Devon my whole life and was born in Exeter. But, to me Exeter is the perfect balance between scenic, rural, quiet and urban, busy enough, got everything you need. I always say it is big enough and varied enough to be interesting and have lots of things to do. But, also is small enough that you won't get lost, quick to travel around and you will find there are alot of communities in Exeter so you should find the right people to mingle with.

Unfortunately, I can't say much about the actual uni experience because I never went through it. But, from all my friends who go there and the people I see around. It is alot of positive vibes :h:

Any questions or wanna chat about it more, do feel free to PM me. And hope to see you in Exeter in the near future :biggrin: (Medicine sounds awesome to be doing btw)

p.s. I'll try put any stuff we do when I am in the city centre or just going around Exeter in general
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Kraggor
That's great to hear! I use to swam from around 5 to 15 years old (did some competitive galas and swimming training for instructors too) but gave it up like I said haha. How does it make you sick btw? Just the feeling of being in the water?
Glad to hear you feel better and doing better under the guidance of god :smile:
Yup exactly, I sometimes just drop all social media because its just too much for me. And hence if I have more blogs or more platforms it just takes up too much time which I don't get much of in the first place :redface:
She doesn't know really, unless she gets recipe off her mum. Just one of those things where her and her siblings just are more dutch really because that is where they grew up :smile:

Pretty much just walked around (solo this time) and just catch pokemon, fight raid bosses and spin stops. I also usually pop into shops but my gf wanted some and she was working so I worked twice as hard lol.
From next week now that I feel better, I'm going to be homecooking everything again :biggrin: Got to avoid the convenient yet tasty meals now haha

I think it's the combination of being in the water too long and my body overworking
I guess your busy with work a lot do you do 40 hours? Oh right I guess she can cook Dutch dishes? Yeah home cooking is much better and I find it therapeutic I always did at school where I learnt to cook in food tech I used to have a bad habit of getting a maccies when I'm in town but now I just get a diet coke and sometimes just a double cheeseburger but normally just a drink and if I'm feeling hella hungry I get a baguette from this dank bakery
I get the barbecue chicken one it's got lettuce and cucumbers and the chicken is grilled so it's quite healthy I would also buy a protein drink too its Easter holidays now as you prolly know so I'm gonna be meeting up with friends a couple times and we'll prolly go into town and stuff but I'll make sure I'm sticking to my macros
Original post by Kraggor
Day 15, 15th April 2019
Happy late evening guys :u: Sorry I pushed this out so late today. Been very busy :smile:

Weigh In
Oops sorry guys, forgot about the weigh in so sorry for the late update!
Last weight count: 12st 13lbs (82.1kg)
Today's weight count: 12st 11lbs (81.1kg)
Overall weight gain/loss: -2lbs (1kg)
Other Body Measurements: TBC

I am actually pretty glad even with having a bad week from before that I still managed to make at least some progress :redface:

Daily Life
Started off by rushing into work as I was going to go in late but got a call from my manager struggling to remote in to our office. After that I had alot of work to get some historical data files created today from all of last weeks work and today only 3 of our team were in. Luckily got to see my colleague who had to go back to India due to his Dad going into hospital but he is on full recovery now so super glad for him :h:
Also really glad I got my lunch made and dinner tonight because I was worried I would have felt not so great due to my feeling a little sick again, today my nose was super runny and was coughing abit with my throat being sore again :frown:

But, otherwise today was pretty standard not going to lie. Nothing too excited but not too hectic either so was a great way to ease into the start of this week. Plus due to Easter, only have work until Thursday :dance:

Food

Breakfast
Failed today because I was planning to go in late but my manager called me from her home where she couldnt login :laugh:

Lunch
Pasta, Broccoli and Tuna - 331 Calories
IMG_20190415_122018.jpg

Dinner
Sweet Chilli and Garlic Noodles (with few prawns, mushrooms, (broccoli, carrot, caulflower and peas mix bag)) - 572 Calories
IMG_20190415_200847.jpgIMG_20190415_201142.jpg

Snacks
Clemetine - 42 Calories
Apple - 71 Calories
Cherry Muller Corner - 109 Calories
Blueberries - 29 Calories
Yakult - 43 Calories
Rich Tea Biscuits - 114 Calories
Toffee Latte - 69 Calories
IMG_20190415_231511.jpg

Water - 1.5Litres
Pepsi Max - 2 Glasses
Americano - 1 Cup

Total Calories: 1380 Calories Target Achieved :h:
Workout
Back to business! :dumbells: Starting again from exercise one to get my body use to it and we will see how it goes from there. Going to half the reps/time for now just because I really struggled on the first week :redface:

Warm Up - 2.5 mins of light jog
Burpees - 5 Reps
Crunches - 10 Reps
Plank - 15 Secs
Kneeling Press Ups - 20 Reps
Lunges - 25 Reps
Running on the spot - 30 Seconds

Walking - 2km - 116 Calories

Spoiler

The pasta, Tuna and brocoli looks nice how many grams of pasta did you have? That's a good workout good emphasis on the core crunches will get you abs are you gonna slowly increase the reps? And do you plan on doing any weight training soon?
Are you sure you shouldn't be eating 2k calories at 5ft 10? I know y0ou want to lose weight but still you're not a midget that's all I can say
Reply 78
I think it's the combination of being in the water too long and my body overworking
I guess your busy with work a lot do you do 40 hours? Oh right I guess she can cook Dutch dishes? Yeah home cooking is much better and I find it therapeutic I always did at school where I learnt to cook in food tech I used to have a bad habit of getting a maccies when I'm in town but now I just get a diet coke and sometimes just a double cheeseburger but normally just a drink and if I'm feeling hella hungry I get a baguette from this dank bakery
I get the barbecue chicken one it's got lettuce and cucumbers and the chicken is grilled so it's quite healthy I would also buy a protein drink too its Easter holidays now as you prolly know so I'm gonna be meeting up with friends a couple times and we'll prolly go into town and stuff but I'll make sure I'm sticking to my macros

Ah I see, I use to love being in the water and back then it use to help my breathing loads because my asthma was worse back then :redface: Yup my work is only meant to be 37.5hrs but sometimes (quite frequent) will work more to get bits done (not paid anymore though :frown:) She might be able too! But, we tend to just have pasta, noodle and rice dishes :P (most of the time)

Yeah I use to be like that to. If I walked past somewhere convenient it was just easy, quick and tasty. And ofc I still treat myself as this diet right now isn't about strict nutrition but I just try to do those things less :smile:

oo that sounds very nice! :u: Love myself a good bakery :cookie: Oo hope you been enjoying and continue to enjoy your Easter Holidays. I will be receiving an egg this year but thankfully me and my gf can't eat that much chocolate all at once so should be safe on the calories :P
The pasta, Tuna and brocoli looks nice how many grams of pasta did you have? That's a good workout good emphasis on the core crunches will get you abs are you gonna slowly increase the reps? And do you plan on doing any weight training soon?

This time I had 95g (just because we needed to finish the pack haha but usually I have 75g (though grams for rice, pasta, potatoes can vary depending on how many calories I want to eat)
Yes so for this week Im reducing the reps/times because I was struggling but I will slowly increase it as weeks go by. And I do plan on weight training but probably not for a month or two once I start to see good progress with my fitness.

Original post by TheYearNiner
Are you sure you shouldn't be eating 2k calories at 5ft 10? I know y0ou want to lose weight but still you're not a midget that's all I can say

I am just following the guidelines of my PT (I have a full plan on paper) if I have any concerns or bits I want to change I bring it up with her. So far I haven't felt starving or anything so I am fine for 1570 Calories (I some days I have gone over :colondollar:)
Hello! Your doing amazing so far. Keep up the amazing work :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest