The Student Room Group
Original post by Anonymous
When my bf fingers me I have this weird feeling I’m about to pee and I’m scared I’m going to pee on his hand but it’s also happened when I’ve done it to myself. I’m just wondering bc I don’t know if it’s normal or not like does any one else have this or is it just me ??

Your urethra is close to the areas you'll be touching so it makes sense that you feel the need to urinate. You can avoid this by going for a wee before doing anything sexual.
Yup it's all close together so through stimulation it may make you feel like you need to pee. It's also probable that your G spot (Grafenbergis) is being stimulated.

G spot stimulation is often reported with feelings that one needs to pee (also makes my spine tingle) and linked to the much debated female ejaculation. Recommend you empty your bladder (you may still feel that you need to pee but you won't), put a towel down (in case you're in the female ejaculation gang) and boldly go.
(edited 5 years ago)
Chances are its an orgasm building, but its hard to let yourself reach it do to paranoia. Like JTfoxlove said, try emptying your bladder prior to having fun with your bf and let him keep going. If you can learn to just relax, enjoy the feeling and let it build, you should be able to be treated to a very pleasant orgasm.
Reply 4
This just happened to me and it scared me. Thank you all for these replies because it helps all of us noobies😂
what about for men when i masterbate i fell like i need to pee i don't no if i need to c*m or it is pee
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Anonymous
When my bf fingers me I have this weird feeling I’m about to pee and I’m scared I’m going to pee on his hand but it’s also happened when I’ve done it to myself. I’m just wondering bc I don’t know if it’s normal or not like does any one else have this or is it just me ??

I'm a guy so idk how it feels for girls, but when I'm about to *** it feels like I need to pee, so maybe you're having an orgasm?
When im jerking off i have the feeling too, i dont know what it is. I tried going in the bathroom and continuing to see what happens, and a bunch of *** just came out. i think it was a cumshot . Not 100% sure. But it had a bit of a yellow. sooo im confused myself here too

Latest