Scroll to see replies

Newnham
Dec 10th
Philosophy
Finally :rolleyes:

:biggrin:

ZarathustraX
Reply 41
is it normal that i haven't received any info about interviews or any SAQ for SPS at Pembroke ???I'm an international applicant from France and Cambridge is awaiting my essay.
Reply 42
I GOT MY INTERVIEW FINALLY :biggrin:

Trinity
Engineering
dec 9th 9:00 am and 9:30 am
Reply 43
So exciting!!
I just got my interview date!!!
It's December 7th at 9.00. St. John are giving me overnight accommodation as well for the 6th because I don't live close.
Anyone else applying to St. John!? Does anyone know how we find out who is interviewing us?
Isn't anyone applying to Corpus this year? C'mon guys, there's nothing wrong with us!!
Reply 45
Lau200
So exciting!!
I just got my interview date!!!
It's December 7th at 9.00. St. John are giving me overnight accommodation as well for the 6th because I don't live close.
Anyone else applying to St. John!? Does anyone know how we find out who is interviewing us?

St. John's doesn't have the best reputation in Cambridge...
missgalaxy
Subject:
College:
Interview date:

Subject: English
College: Trinity
Interview Date: 6th December
Reply 47
ahhhh u must all be so nervous!
Reply 48
Subject: Economics

KeN
Reply 49
KeNsTeRR
Subject: Economics

KeN

well done :biggrin:
Reply 50
Thanks - but I haven't heard from any other Unis yet =(

KeN
Does anyone know when Corpus will interview for SpS? I sent them my my essays and the extra form thing, but i'm kinda worried now...

oh and also, someone told me Corpus has a notrious reputation for misogynistic interviewers.....true?
Reply 52
jeees....why are people so stressed about when their interviews are......please trust me...i'm sure you will be all get an interview!
I'm sure you were just as stressed this time last year, Willa. Quit being so condescending!

That said, I'm sure you will all get an interview too and I'm sure you will do great :smile: The earliest your interview is likely to be is December 6th time, because that's the first Monday after term ends and they generally don't like interviewing in term time. (And I'm *pretty* certain they like to have weekends off too - I know I would!) If you don't get your interview info until late, your interview probably won't be until later in the month. Sidney took AGES to get back to me and I was starting to panic; in the end my interview turned out the be the last one they did that year, on around Dec 20th I think (and yes, I freaked out over that, too - but it turned out OK!).

Did John's not tell you who was interviewing you? :s-smilie: Most colleges tell you in the letter; maybe they just do things a bit differently :smile: Just remember that whoever they are, their job is to relax rather than intimidate you, so that they can see how well you can perform in a supervision, basically. So if they're doing their jobs right they should be really nice!
Reply 54
Law,
Churchill College,
6th December, 3:00 PM.

My interview is with Professor Kramer.
Reply 55
Well I know Dr Martin and someone else, possibly Dr Barnes is interviewing me. They tell you who's interviewing you don't they? My worries isn't the interview atm I'm freaking about my essay that I gotta summit! - Can we measure intelligence? - ah well it was the best question there cus all the rest were really chemical-based or plants or maths and the one biological one was awfully boring about enzymes... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Help quick I can't wait long before I gotta start the essay :frown: (you know who you are! :tongue: )
Reply 56
Maths,
Trinity,
6th December, 9am (test) + 10am (interview)

OMG. scared.
irisng
Well I know Dr Martin and someone else, possibly Dr Barnes is interviewing me. They tell you who's interviewing you don't they? My worries isn't the interview atm I'm freaking about my essay that I gotta summit! - Can we measure intelligence? - ah well it was the best question there cus all the rest were really chemical-based or plants or maths and the one biological one was awfully boring about enzymes... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Help quick I can't wait long before I gotta start the essay :frown: (you know who you are! :tongue: )

Dr Martin?

Out of interest, what college are you applying to?
Reply 58
She's applying to Emma. :smile:
Willa
ahhhh u must all be so nervous!

lol, willa. You bastard.

Latest

Trending

Trending