The Student Room Group

Changing courses at Herts

Hey
So I am coming to the end of my first year and I did not like my course at all. I want to change my course to a different course that is unrelated to my current course.

Has anyone done this or have any experience of what I should expect?
Thank you.
Reply 1
what course out of curiosity also do you plan to change unis too ?
Reply 2
Media and creative writing, and I wanna stay at the same uni
Hey @Ayan.20

No problem at all. What course are you looking to change to? I'd advise the best person to speak to would be the admissions tutor of your current course. If you don't know who this is, kindly get back to me with your course name and I will find out for you. You could either email them or meet them in person and they will sort it out for you.

Hope this helps. If you need any further information, don't hesitate to get in touch again and I'll try my best to help.

Best wishes,
Chirasree
Original post by Ayan.20
Hey
So I am coming to the end of my first year and I did not like my course at all. I want to change my course to a different course that is unrelated to my current course.

Has anyone done this or have any experience of what I should expect?
Thank you.
Reply 4
Hey ChirasreeI want to change to Business Studies. Also could you let me know who the admissions tutor is for the Media and Creative Writing course Thank you,Ayan
Hi @Ayan.20

Please get in touch with Penny Pritchard ([email protected]). Hope this helps :smile: Anything else, let me know.

Best wishes,
Chirasree
Original post by Ayan.20
Hey ChirasreeI want to change to Business Studies. Also could you let me know who the admissions tutor is for the Media and Creative Writing course Thank you,Ayan
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by University of Hertfordshire
Hey @Ayan.20

No problem at all. What course are you looking to change to? I'd advise the best person to speak to would be the admissions tutor of your current course. If you don't know who this is, kindly get back to me with your course name and I will find out for you. You could either email them or meet them in person and they will sort it out for you.

Hope this helps. If you need any further information, don't hesitate to get in touch again and I'll try my best to help.

Best wishes,
Chirasree

I know it's late although do you still come to the student room website then I am switching from CS to Robotics and AI could you help me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending