The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

-RJ-
does anyone know if you get confirmation when you've applied to stay overnight at trinity? i sent off a form a while ago saying i wanted to stay over the night before - and haven't had a response. pls help! :smile:

:cool: RJ

I remember it saying on the form that if you wanted confirmation, that you were to write your email address on the form at the bottom, or something. I did that, and got confirmation, so if you didn't, that's why. I suppose you could ring/email and find out.
Reply 81
puppy
Ring someone, you must have a number? Accommodation office are very helpful. Oooooooo you might be staying in my room!!! If anyone ends up staying in C12 Wolfson then i better not find anything messed up!!!

The porters want to take mine and Giles' christmas tree away from D floor! pfft. Just because the white book says we shouldn't have them outside in the corridors...
Reply 82
meepmeep
The porters want to take mine and Giles' christmas tree away from D floor! pfft. Just because the white book says we shouldn't have them outside in the corridors...

Nooooooo, no fun! We did have an email round about that from the porters this week, guess you can't argue with a man in a bowler hat.
Reply 83
Is old Mr Coleman still around or has he retired? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending