The Student Room Group

Chinese people, welcome! [中國人, 歡迎你!] [中国人, 欢迎你!]

Scroll to see replies

For ****s sake SERENE get out. This is not a thread for your racist ********.
mhmm...I just want a job right now...JOBS ARE SOOOO HARD TO FIND!!! >.<"

I had a job once upon a time. But then i realised that working really isn't fun. So i quit. I kind of need a job now as well since i need like £1000 to buy a violin (that is if my parents pay for my gap year)
I am going back to China next summer though (hopefully my parents are paying for that as well) should be cool. I can't wait for some proper chinese food.
wxy
What kind of job?

I'd do anything...having said that, I'm a person of morals and ethics etc etc...
I'm broke and my parents have decided to cut me off, so I'm not in a good predicament as things stand...
Reply 184
Let's all do yoga class! :p: *meditating*

Anyways...I would love to visit HK...haven't visited since the past decade! I wonder how much it has changed...I've been to China before...but only in Shenzhen. :frown: I can't wait to visit Shanghai and Beijing, maybe Lhasa as well! Don't forget Tokyo as well! :redface:

Also, please don't fight in this thread. We could accept political issues here...but keep it as NEUTRAL as possible, so that fighting would be at its minimum point. I hope you are considerate and that you can listen to my requests.

You can't assume that all Chinese people are proud and arrogant and that all Japanese people are nice and courteous. Some may not be like that...it's just a stereotype. It may be true that some Chinese people are proud of their communist state and their nationalistic values, but we must respect one another. Never forget Confucius' words: RESPECT. Some Japanese people could be mean and unhelpful as well. It really depends on the person itself...so never assume. As I said before...assume makes an "a**" out of you and me". :wink:
I'm Chinese.

... And I'm failed all my A-levels! yay!
Epitomessence
I'm Chinese.

... And I'm failed all my A-levels! yay!

Join the club!
dimdim_lee
Join the club!

I ll join as well.

I don't even have an insurance offer for uni
Original post by &#20026
I ll join as well.

I don't even have an insurance offer for uni

What's your firm and what grades do you need for it?
Epitomessence
What's your firm and what grades do you need for it?

Emmanuel collge medicine, it should be on my sig. but that never comes up for some reason.
its an AAAC offer and its deferred for oct 2009. While i have a reserve offer (technically) but it asks for AAA so its not much of a reserve (its imperial biomed).

What about you? what have you applied for and where?
well, my firm and insurance is AAA...go me!
Reply 191
dimdim_lee
well, my firm and insurance is AAA...go me!

Ooh...that must be harsh...but I'm pretty sure you could get in! :p:
My firm's AAA, and I've reckon I've gotten ABCD, so that's not enough for my insurance either.
Reply 193
Epitomessence
My firm's AAA, and I've reckon I've gotten ABCD, so that's not enough for my insurance either.

I'm pretty sure all of you call get into your desired field and your desired university. I know where I want to go, though the one that I actually want would be clearly impossible for me. :frown: I'm not complaining though, since my parents are partially subsidizing for my tuition fees. :biggrin:
I'm sure I haven't honestly. I literally left the entire Physics exam out, I'm that much of a useless git.
Epitomessence
I'm sure I haven't honestly. I literally left the entire Physics exam out, I'm that much of a useless git.

Seriously, don't wallow over it, it won't help anything okay! Just enjoy your summer for now, that's the most you can do!
I sympathise, but that attitude just isn't healthy!
I ve basically forgot about all the **** that happened during the exams. I didn't do particularly well, but thats just over and i am just enjoying my holiday
Original post by &#20026
I ve basically forgot about all the **** that happened during the exams. I didn't do particularly well, but thats just over and i am just enjoying my holiday

That's really good. I'm trying to do that - writnig for my blog is helping take my mind off it! :biggrin:
Reply 198
Epitomessence
That's really good. I'm trying to do that - writnig for my blog is helping take my mind off it! :biggrin:

I'm very scared to see my exam results...hope they are good! :confused:
I haven't been following this thread, but guys chill, enjoy your summer until the August the 16th.

Plus we all do better than we think.

Quick Reply

Latest