The Student Room Group

Chinese people, welcome! [中國人, 歡迎你!] [中国人, 欢迎你!]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by &#34315
Hehe, you're good at Chinese though :biggrin: I still have so much to learn and practice on =x.

And Lol, I meant: 打飛機.

And OH its not 'hitting airport', its 'hitting aeroplane'.
Oww my chinese fails. :redface:

What the hell!!! :laugh:
Hanoi
Hey, nice to know that you read my email :p: sorry it was a little late...:redface:
This picture of the 'Water Cube' is the most beautiful, the the blue light is very nice..:redface:
Will you go to see the Opening ceremony or any other Olympic events?:biggrin:
My friend is going to see 劉翔/刘翔 , but I will not! :frown:

hehe,the picture of the 'Water Cube' is also my favourite. There are more beautiful colors of lights the "Water Cube" can change. Gorgeous!:biggrin: It is said some people will wear clothes with glittering lights on and others may be dressed as chinese ancient warriors with wires. Let's expect what will happen....:biggrin:
My friend is a volunteer in opening ceromony.Lucky her!!!!!!:woo:
I will certainly go to the Bird's Nest! I'm 刘翔的粉丝(fans),哈哈哈 But I didn't get the ticket cos it's so hot!!!! T_T
This is very funny!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfVX2Ch8eUw
president胡锦涛(hu jin tao)。。。premier温家宝(wen jia bao)
hmmmm, im not even sure if i joined this society or not...
any way of checking?
UrbanEmotions
hmmmm, im not even sure if i joined this society or not...
any way of checking?

Yes you are a member! :biggrin:
[Quote=Leprachaun)I have some knowledge of Hong Kong from 翡翠台和本港台 and had a small taste of the UK from a 3 day visit - there, the limited knowledge qualifies both of us

Economics.[/quote}

Hehe, did you enjoy UK? and :O Economics! Going to go into banking and get rich? :biggrin:

dafunkyguy
There is 翡翠台 and 本港台 in Vancouver? Lucky you! :frown:

Theres 翡翠台 in UK too =p. Not sure about 本港台 though.
Isnt there one in where you live?

studyboy
What the hell!!! :laugh:

Lol, don't ask :wink:
imtired
I know this is chinese but just in case one of you speaks japanese (there's no japanese society), can somebody tell me what this girl is saying please http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfFQyl1SZbk

I dont know Japanese, but try asking s.e.r.e.n.e, he seems very into the Japanese culture, he'd probably know.
:woo: :woo: :woo: Hins mini concert is coming up soon
:eek: :no: i wont be there to see it...
wow, i haven't been here for a while, this thread has certainly grown in the past few days. I am very happy.

Keni seems to have changed his name, it took me a while to figure out what the first character said, cos i don't read traditional. But good choice for a user name, i think me and keni might be the only ones on this whole forum with foreign characters for usernames (but i did it first).

to starry night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwF_VzuN8dU&NR=1

Watch this vid. according to fox, we are all dishwashers and waiters and on minimum wage. lol. hahahahaha.

did any one manage to get tickets to the olympics, i heard that the last batch just went on sale and no more tickets left.
Reply 589
Original post by &#20026
wow, i haven't been here for a while, this thread has certainly grown in the past few days. I am very happy.

Keni seems to have changed his name, it took me a while to figure out what the first character said, cos i don't read traditional. But good choice for a user name, i think me and keni might be the only ones on this whole forum with foreign characters for usernames (but i did it first).

to starry night.

Watch this vid. according to fox, we are all dishwashers and waiters and on minimum wage. lol. hahahahaha.

did any one manage to get tickets to the olympics, i heard that the last batch just went on sale and no more tickets left.

Well...Keni changed his name to 蘋果, which is basically apple. In simplified Chinese...it would be 苹果...and we made a joke out of it, since this symbolizes peace and tranquillity, which would bring this thread 平平安安. :p:

Yep...it seems like the Chinese society is growing in size! I'm very happy to see it becoming more known to more Chinese people on TSR.
Reply 590
Original post by &#34315
I dont know Japanese, but try asking s.e.r.e.n.e, he seems very into the Japanese culture, he'd probably know.

Ooh...your reputation went from -97 to +66! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you...you definitely deserve it! :biggrin:
Original post by &#20026

to starry night.

Kudos to the young blond. Wish that Aussie could learn something from his Prime Minister. I found that McFarland hag's "corrupted system" as vague as the verb "facilitates" - hmmm..can't expect all Republicans to be as bright as Bush.
Reply 592
Original post by &#34315

I think the person that gave you reputation is imtired. I'm pretty sure. :p: You should thank him for your reputation.
Reply 593
imtired
I know this is chinese but just in case one of you speaks japanese (there's no japanese society), can somebody tell me what this girl is saying please http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfFQyl1SZbk

Did you get the information that you wanted? Just wondering. :redface:
dafunkyguy
Ooh...your reputation went from -97 to +66! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you...you definitely deserve it!

how could you find out the exact amount of rep someone else has?

also it seems our friend Keni has some very powerful friends
Original post by &#20026

dafunkyguy
Well...Keni changed his name to 蘋果, which is basically apple. In simplified Chinese...it would be 苹果...and we made a joke out of it, since this symbolizes peace and tranquillity, which would bring this thread 平平安安.

Yep...it seems like the Chinese society is growing in size! I'm very happy to see it becoming more known to more Chinese people on TSR.

Hehe funky's said all I've to say :biggrin:

dafunkyguy
I think the person that gave you reputation is imtired. I'm pretty sure. You should thank him for your reputation.

But I gotted the rep from another thread (not this one). But thanks anyways :biggrin:

Original post by &#20026

Hehe yes, powerful friends = you, funky, hanoi :biggrin:
And he knows the exact amount of rep because he is the 黑社會大佬. :wink:
Reply 596
Original post by &#20026

Yes...we shall capture our friend Keni and blackmail his friends for more reputation...after all...we are the 黑社會. :p:
Reply 597
imtired
Somebody on youtube translated what she said, nothing interesting lol i got a bit confused here, trying to figure out what was going on, i think i got two of you mixed up because your names - couldn't see a difference between the chinese character. :s-smilie:

Anyway carry on...

Nevertheless...it seems like you got what you needed. :biggrin:
Reply 598
Original post by &#34315
Hehe funky's said all I've to say :biggrin:

But I gotted the rep from another thread (not this one). But thanks anyways :biggrin:

Hehe yes, powerful friends = you, funky, hanoi :biggrin:
And he knows the exact amount of rep because he is the 黑社會大佬. :wink:

Funky all the way! :wink:

Oh...I thought you got the reputation from him...oh well...now it's back to normal. :biggrin:

We're not powerful friends...but supportive friends. Friends are for giving reputations. :yep:
dafunkyguy
Funky all the way! :wink:

Oh...I thought you got the reputation from him...oh well...now it's back to normal. :biggrin:

We're not powerful friends...but supportive friends. Friends are for giving reputations. :yep:

Supportive friends is better than powerful friends :wink:
And friends are for lending money :biggrin:. No not really =p, money lending = badd
Oh and I've yet to rep yous for being such great friends :wink: But I've got so little green that my rep's are insignificant :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest