The Student Room Group

Chinese people, welcome! [中國人, 歡迎你!] [中国人, 欢迎你!]

Scroll to see replies

RayneSakura
Yeeess, I am ^^

Yes...I finally met someone who knows which singers I'm talking about...I'm so happy to meet you! I heard that there's a new single coming out from 中島美嘉...it's called "ORION"...it isn't a bad song. I hope it comes soon...I'm looking forward to it! :smile:
Reply 1381
hi i am:
ethicty:chinese(born in Nanjing)
passport: U.S.
also living in U.S and i am also doing the Ib program like the rest of us!!
haku
hi i am:
ethicty:chinese(born in Nanjing)
passport: U.S.
also living in U.S and i am also doing the Ib program like the rest of us!!

You still haven't joined the Chinese Society yet...mind if you join? :p:
hanqiangycl
does any chinese person here study or is going to study medicine in uni (in the uk obviously)

为人民服务/為人民服務, currently under the name of "KMT-CCP.GuoMinGongchan" is going to study medicine in UK...I think he's going to Cambridge. You can ask him if you want information on medicine in university. :smile:
just come here to say hi.^_^ lol lol lol
vivieneswi
just come here to say hi.^_^ lol lol lol

Welcome to the Chinese Society! 歡迎光臨/欢迎光临! I hope you'll have a great time in this thread and stay here. :biggrin:
RayneSakura
Hahas~ Kings is one of the Uni's I hope to go to~ (as expected of a Chinese student? Lol) A Cambridge Medic? o______o;;
Ah, out of curiosity, what did you get in A levels?

I got AAAA in maths, physics, english lit and art.
dimdim_lee
I got AAAA in maths, physics, english lit and art.

That's really good! I guess you're got accepted into law school...right? :wink:
dafunkyguy
为人民服务/為人民服務, currently under the name of "KMT-CCP.GuoMinGongchan" is going to study medicine in UK...I think he's going to Cambridge. You can ask him if you want information on medicine in university. :smile:

Do you know which college he is going to by any chance? I've met several fresher medics already, but none of them is Chinese.
Leprechaun
Do you know which college he is going to by any chance? I've met several fresher medics already, but none of them is Chinese.

I think he's going to Emmanuel College. :biggrin:
KMT-CCP.GuoMinGongchan
wow.wow.wow. don't y'all start dissing med, its dope!!!

I don't think med social life is necessarily bad, not from what i ve heard any way. although cambridge social life might be a bit crappy.
I had a dream the other night, it was me fantasizing that every med school had a medical cannabis stash, so basically i was dreaming about stealing medical cannabis and getting high, if only this is true in real life.

sorry about quoting random stuff:p:

d'u mind tell me what UKCAT and BMAT scores you got, I have BMAT coming up in Nov and I'm really looking to find some comfort... somewhere...
dafunkyguy

btw thanks for the info:p:
hanqiangycl
btw thanks for the info:p:

No problem. :smile:
欢迎 的新 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 中国欢
根据不断出炉的统计数据,这又将是一个名副其实的“黄金周”。然而,一些社会学者指出,国庆节长假,不能仅仅被当作是消费和休闲的假日,人们还应在回味历史的同时,注重享受文化的滋养。国庆“黄金周”不能只有“黄金”,而淡忘了“文化”:woo: :woo:
与性欲有关的幻想存在于你的潜意识中,浸润在你的每根汗孔里,并能够不由自主地激亢你的原欲的感觉和肉体的器官。女人,尤其是那些被认为是出色情人的女人,都会经常在有意或无意识中在头脑中酿造“性幻想”的蜜酒,为下一次与男人的性爱做心理的准备。性幻想与色情还是两回事,并不见得所有的幻想都会演绎成现实,这正是幻想的优势。 :rolleyes: :cool: :eek:
dafunkyguy
I think he's going to Emmanuel College. :biggrin:

Cheers! :yep:

And flugestuge...why do I see you everywhere, always making egregiously stupid remarks? What a troll.
dafunkyguy
That's really good! I guess you're got accepted into law school...right? :wink:

haha, well, I am doing law at King's, had lectures for tutorials for two weeks already, waiting to go to my criminal law tutorial...=)
Reply 1398
Hello my fellows, im half chinese, half english. :smile:
John Lee
Hello my fellows, im half chinese, half english. :smile:

hey are you at medschool? if so, which one?

Quick Reply

Latest