The Student Room Group

Chinese people, welcome! [中國人, 歡迎你!] [中国人, 欢迎你!]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1620
dafunkyguy
Well...I haven't concentrated on learning Chinese either...it's been a while. I think I'm losing my grip on it...but I think it's time to review again.

I watch TVB shows sometimes...but there's so much stuff to do...it's getting on my nerves!

I know that 同事三分親 is a comedy...but it has been going on for a long time...and I heard that there's a new one called 畢打自己人 that is also a comedy...but I rarely see any comedy shows.

I know what you're talking about...I'm guessing it's 鐵甲無敵獎門人...right? :p:

Are you going to uni soon/next year? Well I'm planning to and I think that by the time I come out of uni after 3 years I just won't be able to recognise any Chinese at all, there will be so much to do and so much going on I just can't imagine finding any time to improve! I know you want to do med so that's even worse, 5(?)+ years of deterioration! Unless I can find myself a girlfriend who speaks only in Cantonese...haha :p:

Yeah that's the show the 'super trio', like many 'funny' TVB shows it's a bit too slapstick...:o: They don't tend to like comedy, unlike here in Britain we have a lot of it on the BBC which is exported all over the world...:biggrin: I guess HKers just prefer bad but addictive TVB dramas.

Eric Qin
Damn, that website is not free of charge

http://www.mylanguageexchange.com/SignUp.asp?showmenu=1
Scroll down on that link, you can register for free.
Eric Qin
Hey, guy, how to start a thread anonymously? Which button to set with?

I actually don't know...I'm sorry Eric...對不起.
dafunkyguy
I actually don't know...I'm sorry Eric...對不起.

It doesn't matter
Hanoi
Are you going to uni soon/next year? Well I'm planning to and I think that by the time I come out of uni after 3 years I just won't be able to recognise any Chinese at all, there will be so much to do and so much going on I just can't imagine finding any time to improve! I know you want to do med so that's even worse, 5(?)+ years of deterioration! Unless I can find myself a girlfriend who speaks only in Cantonese...haha :p:

Yeah that's the show the 'super trio', like many 'funny' TVB shows it's a bit too slapstick...:o: They don't tend to like comedy, unlike here in Britain we have a lot of it on the BBC which is exported all over the world...:biggrin:

Well...I should be going to university pretty soon.

I'm planning to continue on with my Chinese studies at university...might as well fill in some electives with Japanese and Chinese...besides...I need to polish my Mandarin skills and probably learn Simplified Chinese and do some hiragana and speak in Japanese at the same time.

I knew what you were talking about...it's such a good show in my opinion. However...it is a bit mean. You guys are lucky; here in Canada...every show is 1-2 years behind...except for the award ceremonies and special events on TVB, so I don't bother watching TVB shows on the Chinese channel. Instead...I either buy DVDs or watch online...but DVDs are usually the ones that I get.
Eric Qin
It doesn't matter

I'm absolutely sure that you can post anonymously...but I'm not sure which forum. I guess you should ask a moderator...it might help.

By the way...join the Chinese Society...you should become a member! I could add you as a leader as well. :smile:
dafunkyguy
I'm absolutely sure that you can post anonymously...but I'm not sure which forum. I guess you should ask a moderator...it might help.

By the way...join the Chinese Society...you should become a member! I could add you as a leader as well. :smile:

Give me a link,

And you are still a high school student?:smile:
Eric Qin
Give me a link,

And you are still a high school student?:smile:

Here is the link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=93. This is to ask a moderator.

To join the Chinese Society, click here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/socs.php?do=join&socid=700

Yes...I'm still a high school student...and so is Hanoi. :yep:
dafunkyguy
Here is the link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=93. This is to ask a moderator.

To join the Chinese Society, click here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/socs.php?do=join&socid=700

Yes...I'm still a high school student...and so is Hanoi. :yep:

Have sent the request to be a member in that society....
you just tmept me to be addict to this website.
How old are you?I‘m 22, graduate from one Uni, will furthur my study as postgraduate in the next year. Now i should be in Germany...But......because of the illness, though i'm now basicly recoverd, but i missed the deadline of enrollment.
Eric Qin
Have sent the request to be a member in that society....
you just tmept me to be addict to this website.
How old are you?I‘m 22, graduate from one Uni, will furthur my study as postgraduate in the next year. Now i should be in Germany...But......because of the illness, though i'm now basicly recoverd, but i missed the deadline of enrollment.

Well...now...you're one of the leaders of this society. Congratulations and welcome! :p:

I'm 17 now...pretty old...and I'm going to university soon. It's really stressful this year...since there's so many things to do. I think I'm going to go insane over all this work.

So...how's university...and which one are you in right now? I bet you're one of those top students at 清華大學. :biggrin:
dafunkyguy
Well...now...you're one of the leaders of this society. Congratulations and welcome! :p:

I'm 17 now...pretty old...and I'm going to university soon. It's really stressful this year...since there's so many things to do. I think I'm going to go insane over all this work.

So...how's university...and which one are you in right now? I bet you're one of those top students at 清華大學. :biggrin:

Thx, guy, but i'm far away from the top student....
清华 is in Peking.... I was born, raised, studyed in Shanghai...
Now i'm graduated, i got the offers of Uni Erlangen Nuerberg and TU Clausthal, but i've said that i missed the deadline, i have to apply again.
Eric Qin
Thx, guy, but i'm far away from the top student....
清华 is in Peking.... I was born, raised, studyed in Shanghai...
Now i'm graduated, i got the offers of Uni Erlangen Nuerberg and TU Clausthal, but i've said that i missed the deadline, i have to apply again.

Ah...you're graduated already...but who knows...you could have went to Beijing just for 清華大學...that could be true. :smile:

So...how did you find university? I'm just wondering. :yep:
dafunkyguy
Ah...you're graduated already...but who knows...you could have went to Beijing just for 清華大學...that could be true. :smile:

So...how did you find university? I'm just wondering. :yep:

Yep, the students can study in every city, every corner of the nation as them like....
You meant, how i think Tsinghua University? Top in China... You can find the ranking of the worlds unis.
If you meant the german universities, there is also a ranking for referrence.
And the top unis are well known for nearly everybody.
Eric Qin
Yep, the students can study in every city, every corner of the nation as them like....
You meant, how i think Tsinghua University? Top in China... You can find the ranking of the worlds unis.
If you meant the german universities, there is also a ranking for referrence.
And the top unis are well known for nearly everybody.

What I meant was how you found university life during the years that you were there.
dafunkyguy
What I meant was how you found university life during the years that you were there.

Really amazing....you know the situation in China? the parents are very strict to the kids....when you just 30, they still consider you as kids..

We live in flat, got much freedom, pursue girls, date every evening, go to bar and internet cafe, though we got the computer and internet access at the dormitry.
The teacher will not interefere with your affairs, 'coz there are too many students, really wonderful period in my life....
Though, i always learned a lot, the language and the professional knowledge, ect.
Made many friends, learned how to contact with others, also frustrated sometime, but that's maybe the most happiest time for my whole life.

So value your coming Uni life~
Eric Qin
Really amazing....you know the situation in China? the parents are very strict to the kids....when you just 30, they still consider you as kids..

We live in flat, got much freedom, pursue girls, date every evening, go to bar and internet cafe, though we got the computer and internet access at the dormitry.
The teacher will not interefere with your affairs, 'coz there are too many students, really wonderful period in my life....
Though, i always learned a lot, the language and the professional knowledge, ect.
Made many friends, learned how to contact with others, also frustrated sometime, but that's maybe the most happiest time for my whole life.

So value your coming Uni life~

Ah...I see. My parents are still strict with me...and they still think that I'm a little kid...so I understand what you mean.

I just hope that I'll be able to enjoy university life. :smile:
dafunkyguy
Ah...I see. My parents are still strict with me...and they still think that I'm a little kid...so I understand what you mean.

I just hope that I'll be able to enjoy university life. :smile:

OMG,,, i nearly forgotten many things, eg, the societies,, also called communites or association.. Have fun~
Eric Qin
OMG,,, i nearly forgotten many things, eg, the societies,, also called communites or association.. Have fun~

Thanks. 謝謝. :biggrin:
hello, Eric:wavey:
=Eric Qin
We live in flat, got much freedom, pursue girls, date every evening, go to bar and internet cafe

:eek: that sounds fairly amazing! in comparison with ur university life, mine seems a bit "dull", haha. i rarely went to pubs or internet cafe with my friends and instead, we played music instruments, went to art exhibitions, shopping and taking part in community voluntary activities quite a lot. i really envy your cool days having spent in college.:giggle:
=Eric Qin

if only i could meet such a kind teacher in my school! :rolleyes:
dafunkyguy
I'm fine thank you. Is this the post that you're talking about? I'm so sorry. :frown:

Well...I have lots of songs that I could recommend...but it would take a century to post them to you...so I guess I should just give you two of the best songs that I think that you might know.

The first one is 雪の華, which is also called 雪花 in Chinese...it's a very popular song...and there are many versions of this song in different languages. I think there is a Chinese version of this song...but I don't know what it's called. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWHI0Ao9aqU

The second one would be 愛してる...which would be 我愛你 in Chinese...is another song that I like. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndkc9kK_eIo

Enjoy! :yep:

thanks dafunkyguy.:hugs: i love the two songs!!! :five:
i'm tasting chocolate brought from Belgium. which types of chocolate do u enjoy? i'd love to share them with u and with other dear friends on this thread of course. :tongue:
Original post by &#34183
hello, Eric:wavey:

:eek: that sounds fairly amazing! in comparison with ur university life, mine seems a bit "dull", haha. i rarely went to pubs or internet cafe with my friends and instead, we played music instruments, went to art exhibitions, shopping and taking part in community voluntary activities quite a lot. i really envy your cool days having spent in college.:giggle:

if only i could meet such a kind teacher in my school! :rolleyes:

It seems that U R an English major?
Secound language is german?
And less than one year from the graduation?
I also seen your replies in many threads。

Quick Reply

Latest