The Student Room Group

Psychology: Murstein

Does anyone know anywhere I can find a full documentation of Murstein's original research? I only seem to be able to find stuff with one line about what he did on google and I'd really like the whole story cos everywhere says different things.. :frown:

The book I have doesn't say anything either so if there's any useful websites, I'd really appreciate it :biggrin: Thanks :biggrin:
Reply 1
Is this A-level?
Reply 2
AATTMM
Is this A-level?

Yes indeed
Reply 3
im doin cw on psychly too! cnt find anything on murstein..gna luk at some journals they shud help..i think!im soo stuck!u can use silverman n newcomb too but they also limited on info.

if u get any info plz help me 2!! :confused:
Reply 4
Hey shocka I found a little bit about all of them in a textbook called 'Psychology - The Science of Mind & Behaviour' by Gross (Hodder & Stoughton) . It has pretty much enough I think detailing what they did and stuff and I don't think we need to put much more than what's in there so if you look out for it in school or something it might help you, g'luck :smile:
Reply 5
hey asphy.....(too long lol)
wuz recomended a book called ''A2 psychology the complete companion'' by cara flanagan and mike cardwell. it got mursteins c/w chek it out! :biggrin:
Reply 6
shocka
hey asphy.....(too long lol)
wuz recomended a book called ''A2 psychology the complete companion'' by cara flanagan and mike cardwell. it got mursteins c/w chek it out! :biggrin:

hey shocka i use that book it's nice and colourful but i haven't seen all that much about murstein in it maybe i was just being blind! hehe thanks anyways :smile: if you want more detail though check out the book i mentioned cos it has a whole paragraph about him in their - a whole paragraph, i know! lol that's pretty much the most i could find anywhere! g'luck :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending