The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No-one else doing this exam?
Reply 2
I have past papers and mark schemes. Which ones do you need?

Also, I'm really looking forward to finally getting this course over and done with. Just over a week and then no more SHAP!
Reply 3
I could do with some PPs too TBH, I've only got the one from Edexcel. Any would be appriciated
Reply 4
Eureka
I have past papers and mark schemes. Which ones do you need?

Also, I'm really looking forward to finally getting this course over and done with. Just over a week and then no more SHAP!

i completely agree with you, can't wait to forget about SHAP!!
Reply 5
Okay, I'll put them all up. Also have PSA4 and PSA6 if anyone's interested.

I also have '04, but TSR won't let me put it up, because it's a different file type. :confused:
Reply 6
I don't have 05-07 on the computer and I've written all over my paper copies, so sorry if you need them.

If you really want '04, pm me and I'll e-mail them to you.

Aaaaand Mark Schemes:
Awesome thanks so much :smile:
Does anyone know when the PSA4 exam is, i know this is a bit unorganised like but i thought it was on wednesday, turns out it isnt cos its actually PSA5 on wed... oops!
Reply 9
Which one is this? I can't stand geophysics.
Reply 10
bringthenoise
Does anyone know when the PSA4 exam is, i know this is a bit unorganised like but i thought it was on wednesday, turns out it isnt cos its actually PSA5 on wed... oops!

PSA4 and PSA5 clash... so you'll have them back to back.
Reply 11
MathematicalMind
How is everyone feeling about the exam on Wednesday? I'm so glad that the exam is only 1 hour! Does anyone have any past papers because I only have one :frown:

I've pm'd a link

Don't have any papers sorry :frown:
Thank you everyone. Im seriously cramming now! The main things I need to work on are Ideal Gases, SHM and Fusion/Fission. What about everyone else?
Cereal Killer II
Which one is this? I can't stand geophysics.

We're talking about Edexcel (Salters Horners) Physics not the main Edexcel Physics :smile:
Reply 14
MathematicalMind
Thank you everyone. Im seriously cramming now! The main things I need to work on are Ideal Gases, SHM and Fusion/Fission. What about everyone else?

Ergh, I can't seem to get my head around 'Fusion/Fission'. :frown:
Reply 15
the only thing that i'm not fully certain with are questions on ideal gases. I get all the idea's and i know all the knowledge pretty well, but as everyone doing salter horners knows, its the sodding questions that determine how well you do.

i'm praying for nothing too ambitious tomorrow.
Im hoping for straightforward definition questions e.g. conditions for SHM, resonance and damping. I hope all the other questions are 'show that..' and allow us to make use of the formula sheet!
Im crying in my head!! :frown: Cant wait for it to be over. The way they ask you the questions is just horrible, half the time i dont even know wot they want me to do, so i just scribble down random formlaue! Im glad its in the morn cuz it will be over sooner!!
Reply 18
MathematicalMind
We're talking about Edexcel (Salters Horners) Physics not the main Edexcel Physics :smile:

In which there's a whole chapter of S-wave/P-wave twaddle. Is this the paper for that chapter?
Reply 19
if you're talking about the Build or Bust chapter, only the first few pages are about s/p waves and its not even necessary to know about them as their not listed in the achievements section at the end of the chapter.

MathematicalMind
Im hoping for straightforward definition questions e.g. conditions for SHM, resonance and damping. I hope all the other questions are 'show that..' and allow us to make use of the formula sheet!

i'm very much hoping for the same thing!! basically questions about stuff i know well, as opposed to random questions that ask for loads of "assumptions" and "estimates".

Latest