The Student Room Group

Finishing access course AFTER uni

Hi, so this might sound crazy but I was wondering if it would be worth my time to finish an access to HE course I started online and suspended after I graduate from university next year. I started the course in 2016 and ended up achieving 18 credits out of 45 before suspending my studies. I then started at uni (low entry requirements) in 2017. As the course is online I would be able to restart it and pick up where I left off and it would probably only take a few months. I'm asking as I've been looking at graduate jobs and have noticed some require a certain amount of UCAS points, but I don't know if this is a feasible work around or if it will just look ridiculous to have completed an access course after uni!
Original post by boopityboop
Hi, so this might sound crazy but I was wondering if it would be worth my time to finish an access to HE course I started online and suspended after I graduate from university next year. I started the course in 2016 and ended up achieving 18 credits out of 45 before suspending my studies. I then started at uni (low entry requirements) in 2017. As the course is online I would be able to restart it and pick up where I left off and it would probably only take a few months. I'm asking as I've been looking at graduate jobs and have noticed some require a certain amount of UCAS points, but I don't know if this is a feasible work around or if it will just look ridiculous to have completed an access course after uni!

You need to ask your provider. It may have expired. Just focus on getting a good degree.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending