The Student Room Group

I am too horny around my bf, help?

My bf and I have been dating for 6 months now. Whenever I am around him I always want him to do something to me because I'm so horny. Whenever we make out, I feel my body reacting and it's embarrassing. Yesterday, I almost pushed him into doing something with me. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can disrespect a guy's body, and I feel that I disrespected him yesterday. I care about him so much, and I don't want him to lose respect for me and think that I'm easy. I think he's beginning to lose respect for me. What do I do? Should I completely turn cold and stop being sexual and play hard to get? Ahh, stupid hormones.

I am 15, he is 16.
this sounds weird but bear with me, do u masturbate? cos that can help get rid of all the horniness
wait till you 16,DONT try anything until then or he could be accused of rape for having sex with someone younger then 16.if you care about him DONT do it or he may be in HUGE trouble affecting his life,his education and even may be prosecuted.wait till your 16 then do something.
sis it’s illegal. that should be enough motivation
Omg slow down grab the wall
Kids these days doing this are getting younger and younger
Original post by Anonymous #1
My bf and I have been dating for 6 months now. Whenever I am around him I always want him to do something to me because I'm so horny. Whenever we make out, I feel my body reacting and it's embarrassing. Yesterday, I almost pushed him into doing something with me. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can disrespect a guy's body, and I feel that I disrespected him yesterday. I care about him so much, and I don't want him to lose respect for me and think that I'm easy. I think he's beginning to lose respect for me. What do I do? Should I completely turn cold and stop being sexual and play hard to get? Ahh, stupid hormones.

I am 15, he is 16.

I get the feeling i feel like that around my partner all the time, but i recommend waiting from my own experience.
Reply 6
Original post by mushroom.soup852
I get the feeling i feel like that around my partner all the time, but i recommend waiting from my own experience.

This person is probably older than you now, it was posted 4 years ago.

Greg
i assume your BF was the one who asked you out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending