Welcome back :biggrin:
Yay! :woo:
:awesome: Great news :yes:
Illusionary
:awesome: Great news :yes:

What's the great news? :poke:

:getmecoat:
Phalanges
I can't think of that many huge rugby fans that post here though, they tend to lurk in the shadows and only come out when there's a rugby vs football thread.

paddy__power
Aye that's true, I know only one huge rugby fan aside from myself. It's a sad state of affairs tbh, this football hegemony is no good for anyone

They must be massively outnumbered in said threads, despite them clearly being on the right side

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=205878

You are made of win, I shall join as soon as I remember how.

Currently our temp', who's job it is to set up and oversee the ad's on the site. This is since 'S' left us a couple of weeks ago.

I doubt you'll see him post, but he'll be buzzing around the forums making sure the ad's are working fine :yy:
Ape Gone Insane
Chat has an "unofficial" moderator?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=210227

Someone must have been doing some testing...
CJ
Currently our temp', who's job it is to set up and oversee the ad's on the site. This is since 'S' left us a couple of weeks ago.

I doubt you'll see him post, but he'll be buzzing around the forums making sure the ad's are working fine :yy:

Thanks CJ, had no idea you had posted this :smile:
We've just said goodbye to Drogue who has stood down from moderating in Debate and Discussion. Thanks for all his hard work - he's been a great mod!
(edited 13 years ago)
Good luck in all your non-TSR endeavours, Drogue. :moon:
(edited 13 years ago)
Farewell, and good luck in the future, Drogue. :moon:
Original post by fleur de lis
We've just said goodbye to Drogue who has stood down from moderating in Debate and Discussion. Thanks for all his hard work - he's been a great mod!

Yeah, a real heartfelt thanks Drogue. Really appreciate your efforts given what you've been through recently. Enjoy your holiday :biggrin:
Nice name. :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending