The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7980
Hughes has really cost us big time with all those draws.
Alls not lost!
Reply 7982
i was optimistic even after that result until chelsea got dicked by spuds. the spuds match wont define anything, our game with arsenal will. i can see them taking advantage of united in a way we didnt. we're bottling it.
It was disheartening to learn that Spuds won. I had a nap which lasted too long after coming back from the pub at the halftime of the 3 o clock fixtures

Turned on the tele, switched to BBC1 and it was the closing credits of MOTD and I saw that smug bugger Bale giving the heart sign to the camera and just thought 'bugger' :frown:
Reply 7984
The games not up yet!
Tbf Spurs had a similar day to this when they lost to Sunderland and we won 6-1 at Burnley. Its still in our hands which is the important thing.
Reply 7986
Jeez. If he gets any livelier you'd think he was at a funeral.
He'd probably just put his camera away, the poor thing. :frown:
I don't mean to burst a bubble but is he wearing a City scarf? :s-smilie:
Nah, don't think so. Just a blue t-shirt.

Although that could be a City shirt. But let's say it isn't.
Ahh my bad..looked like a scarf. On closer inspection its a white shirt with a blue buttoned shirt :biggrin:
Reply 7992
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Your obsession with united makes the win even better. Turning the lights out and shine a moon? Only for a few reds to get a few flares and piss up your mickey mouse *****. And then getting some paper and throwing it? I pity you stockport, poor poor attempt and extremely embarrasing.THIS CITY IS OURSSS.
Reply 7993
SharpDressedMan
Ahh my bad..looked like a scarf. On closer inspection its a white shirt with a blue buttoned shirt :biggrin:

its in the united end anyway.
Reply 7994
Cuzzz
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Your obsession with united makes the win even better. Turning the lights out and shine a moon? Only for a few reds to get a few flares and piss up your mickey mouse *****. And then getting some paper and throwing it? I pity you stockport, poor poor attempt and extremely embarrasing.THIS CITY IS OURSSS.

lol. worst wind up attempt ever.
Reply 7995
Jim-ie
lol. worst wind up attempt ever.

Wind up? I speak the truth citeh fan.
I think you have an obsession with City..what with coming in our thread and all :biggrin:

Isn't it weird how United fans say they don't care about the Derby games these days yet still take the time out to mock the City fans for days on end afterwards...I think we're clipping at their heels a bit :rolleyes:
I thought United fans didn't care about Man City :rolleyes: I'm sure this guy is a plastic cockney anyway
Cuzzz
One of your own died at munich you daft ****. Just admit it , on and off the pitch we always have and always be Manchester's number 1.

34 years.:smile:

We sing about the 34 years since our last trophy every week. That's a failWUM if I ever saw one.

:rofl2:
I'm sure he managed to see the winning goal from every angle on his TV in the comfort of his armchair :wink:

Latest