The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
minimo156
hold on ... we are not a third class club with all the money in the world desperatly trying to create a fantasy dream team and failing miserably... imo man city is more of an embarassment to english football... players are only there for the money ...Robinho didn't even know your name!!!

Have Fun playing against Plymouth Argyle next season in the championship ... Im sure you'll attract Kaka then!!

City only bid for one player that could be called a dream team player, the rest are hard working, not particularly glamourous players who will do a job.

you know full well that City won't be in the Championship next season so I won't even bother with that one.
Reply 1581
Panthalic
Ah true, I forgot Bridge. Point is though, City make no real effort to push through English talent, so why is he so intent on attacking other clubs for doing the same? I'm not disputing the academy has produced a lot of players that have come into squad contention, but their nationality is purely by the by. This isn't a criticism of City at all, just an irregularity in his argument.

we clearly bloody do push english talent, i've mentioned names already, and ive not even got started on the youth side who have started to be included on the bench slowly.

i dont like the argument of nationality anyway and erik knows i disagree with him on that, but you cant dispute we dont push through english quality when most of our first team players from the academy are english, or at the very least, welsh or irish. a fair few of our academy have been called up to under 21 and more could be but they've had injuries or just arent ready yet. There are about 10 or 11 English players in the youth squad (that are current FA youth cup holders), 2 northern irish and 3 southern irish. If thats not home talent I dont know what is.
Erik.
City only bid for one player that could be called a dream team player, the rest are hard working, not particularly glamourous players who will do a job.

you know full well that City won't be in the Championship next season so I won't even bother with that one.

Your owner "Cristiano Ronaldo says he wants to come to the best team in the world, in january we will see if he means that"

World domination didn't go to plan?

You're so rich you play a central defender in midfield ... your team is a laughing stock!
Reply 1583
robinho: i am pleased to come to chelsea

hmmm seemed rong there. hu cares theyre giving money! and lots of it
Reply 1584
hu is at the top of the table? and where are man city or huever?
Reply 1585
ameeso
and yes! they do! glory hunting? haha lmao......no. arsenal all the way, always has been.

I already told you what positon we are.

What ******* connection has someone from Preston got with Arsenal? You'd not be supporting them if they were *****. Why don't you support Fulham or West Ham or Tottenham?
Reply 1586
minimo156
Your owner "Cristiano Ronaldo says he wants to come to the best team in the world, in january we will see if he means that"

You're so rich you play a central defender in midfield ... your team is a laughing stock!

that guy wasn't the owner, just some clown who worked for ADUG who has since been sacked. And you misquoted him anyway.

laughing stock of who? no-one particularly cares about the fans of other clubs opinions and they dman sure care even less about the media.
Reply 1587
Jim-ie
I already told you what positon we are.

What ******* connection has someone from Preston got with Arsenal? You'd not be supporting them if they were *****. Why don't you support Fulham or West Ham or Tottenham?

yes but what position are you?
Reply 1588
minimo156

Al Fahim said that, didnt he?

Has nothing to do with City, sorry to break your heart. :smile: Not even on the board.

You're a United fan (big surprise there), you've a player who has played every single position for your team, so what exactly are you farting about? Sooner have Kompany than that pile of pish O'Shea.

Wouldn't expect someone with Keane in his avatar to know what he's talking about anyway, if there is one laughing stock its that ****, not exactly loved by the Irish is he?
Reply 1589
ameeso
robinho: i am pleased to come to chelsea

hmmm seemed rong there. hu cares theyre giving money! and lots of it

why do you spell like a retard?
Reply 1590
ameeso

i already told you pleb, go back a page. blind as well as daft?
Reply 1591
Jim-ie
i already told you pleb, go back a page. blind as well as daft?

Reply 1592
Erik.
that guy wasn't the owner, just some clown who worked for ADUG who has since been sacked. And you misquoted him anyway.

laughing stock of who? no-one particularly cares about the fans of other clubs opinions and they dman sure care even less about the media.

Rags care. Obsessed with us they are.
Reply 1593
Erik.
why do you spell like a retard?

i tried to copy you. glad ur seeing the similarities already
Jim-ie
Al Fahim said that, didnt he?

Has nothing to do with City, sorry to break your heart. :smile: Not even on the board.

You're a United fan (big surprise there), you've a player who has played every single position for your team, so what exactly are you farting about? Sooner have Kompany than that pile of pish O'Shea.

Wouldn't expect someone with Keane in his avatar to know what he's talking about anyway, if there is one laughing stock its that ****, not exactly loved by the Irish is he?

O shea would easily walk into your team, and its not as if kompany's doing a great job in midfield and your defence isn't exactly desirable.

Not exactly loved by city fans as well !!

and someone with a pierce Brosnan avator knows what he's talking about?
Reply 1595
minimo156
O shea would easily walk into your team, and its not as if kompany's doing a great job in midfield and your defence isn't exactly desirable.

Not exactly loved by city fans as well !!

lol, don't think so tbf.

Kompany has been magic, you know it, I know it.
Reply 1596
Whats Pierce Brosnan got to do with football?

You are seriously having a laugh arent you? Jesus christ, haha.
Jim-ie
Whats Pierce Brosnan got to do with football?

You are seriously having a laugh arent you? Jesus christ, haha.

you're the one bringing avators into this!
Jim-ie
lol, don't think so tbf.

Kompany has been magic, you know it, I know it.

actually i don't
Reply 1599
Ah but my avatar comment was on a footballer :smile: brosnans a bit too old these days.

Why don't you think Kompany has been any good?

Latest