The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

City through then, as expected. The inflatable bananas in the crowd are pretty embarrassing.
adam_leeds
Ok what about the time you bet on lyon to beat barcelona they went ahead and you was like one of your arrogant comments then barcelona stuffed em you didnt say anything. Your nothing more than an arrogant attention seeking whore.

I said Lyon could beat Barcelona and they drew 1-1. Do I really have to admit I was wrong? Of course I was wrong, but hey, everyone gets things wrong. Just because I didn't say anything doesn't mean I wasn't wrong.

Now, speaking of attention seeking, you go around trolling every single thread looking for some sort of desperate attention, because you're a very lonely child.
Ireland's No. 1!

we can never do it the easy way, can we?
Hurray for Shay :smile:

What a 'gend, shame he couldn't save pens for Newcastle.
Stu Laverty
I said Lyon could beat Barcelona and they drew 1-1. Do I really have to admit I was wrong? Of course I was wrong, but hey, everyone gets things wrong. Just because I didn't say anything doesn't mean I wasn't wrong.

Now, speaking of attention seeking, you go around trolling every single thread looking for some sort of desperate attention, because you're a very lonely child.

No i just like to piss people off over the internet. And you never said anything like that they went ahead and you said something like looks like im going to be right again and then they didnt.
Reply 1785
SHAY GIVEN I LoVE YOU
adam_leeds
No i just like to piss people off over the internet. And you never said anything like that they went ahead and you said something like looks like im going to be right again and then they didnt.

What you think I said "looks like I'm going to be right"
What I actually said "looks like I could be right"

Could, which implies that there is a possibility I am wrong, because nothing is certain. And there was no "again" even mentioned.

Buy a ******* dictionary.
Jim-ie
SHAY GIVEN I LoVE YOU

:cool:
Adam_leeds, stop spoiling our victory with your existence please.

WE ARE COMING AT THE EnD OF MAY!
Stu Laverty

Could, which implies that there is a possibility I am wrong, because nothing is certain. And there was no "again" even mentioned.

Alright jesus i cant remember what your exact words were and i still could be right as i bet you cant remember your exact words, in the event of that you buy a ******* dictionary.

P.S you're still an arrogant git.
"Manchester City join PSG, Dynamo Kiev, Hamburg, Shakhtar Donetsk, Udinese, Marseille and Werder Bremen in the draw".

No easy teams there. But there's no teams they can't beat with Super Shay around.
Christien
Adam_leeds, stop spoiling our victory with your existence please.

WE ARE COMING AT THE EnD OF MAY!

Well done you managed to beat aalborg from being 2 up with penalties needed , bra-*******-vo. Tremendous victory :toofunny:
Ronaldo VII
City through then, as expected. The inflatable bananas in the crowd are pretty embarrassing.

and the performance
Stu Laverty

also if you do use words like could why do you still need to if they are right tell us again how right and awesome you are, but if youre not you dont say anything.
adam_leeds
also if you do use words like could why do you still need to if they are right tell us again how right and awesome you are, but if youre not you dont say anything.

Are you still here?

I say could because I'm not as stupid as you, and don't go on saying how things "will happen" because nothing is certain in football.

And I can't think of me ever saying how awesome I am (in a non-joking way) after predicting something completely by chance. Please, prove me wrong. If not, quit stalking me.
adam_leeds
Well done you managed to beat aalborg from being 2 up with penalties needed , bra-*******-vo. Tremendous victory :toofunny:

I'm not gonna pretend our performance wasn't shocking. It was terrible, second half especially.

But we're through, which is what matters, and you're acting like a tit. I know this isn't exactly uncommon behaviour for you, but could you please act like a tit elsewhere, perhaps reliving glory days long gone on some deluded Leeds forum? It would just be dandy for everyone, really.
Stu Laverty
Are you still here?

I say could because I'm not as stupid as you, and don't go on saying how things "will happen" because nothing is certain in football.

And I can't think of me ever saying how awesome I am (in a non-joking way) after predicting something completely by chance. Please, prove me wrong. If not, quit stalking me.

:toofunny: you really are a tool aren't you
Christien
I'm the first to acknowledge our performance was shocking. It was terrible, second half especially.

But you're acting like a tit. I know this isn't exactly uncommon behaviour for you, but could you please act like a tit elsewhere, perhaps reliving glory days long gone on some deluded Leeds forum? It would just be dandy for everyone, really.

But then the thread willl be full of boring thin-they-know-it-all ********.
adam_leeds
But then the thread willl be full of boring thin-they-know-it-all ********.

Yes, but it will be less full of you, and that is nothing but a good thing.
Christien
Yes, but it will be less full of you, and that is nothing but a good thing.

Boo ******* hoo, have your balls dropped yet?

Latest