The Student Room Group

Santander student overdraft

For anyone who has the santander student bank account, how long did it take for the £1.5k overdraft to be available once putting the £500 in?
It's basically immediate as far as I remember, although I have had my accounts for 3 years now
Hi, usually the overdraft will be credited immediately into your bank account.
Reply 3
Original post by erinwh12
For anyone who has the santander student bank account, how long did it take for the £1.5k overdraft to be available once putting the £500 in?

Do you have to put in £500 as a one lump sum or as long as you’re putting in £500 every 4 months the overdraft remains available?
Original post by Tatey03
Do you have to put in £500 as a one lump sum or as long as you’re putting in £500 every 4 months the overdraft remains available?

In theory, it doesn't have to be one lump sum but you must also satisfy the following conditions:

The account must be used as your main or primary current account.

Your main form of funding, for example your student loan, grants, parental contribution, and/or income from any employment, must be paid into it. If you don’t regularly pay in your main form of funding, we may discontinue some of the services offered on your account or close your account.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending