The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yes, agreed, i'm signed up for the beta ^.^
Shame itll own my pc spec wise, doubt ill be able to play it unless i get a new pc/upgrade.

If its out on console, i wont buy it, i cannot stand RTS games on console.
Reply 3
It's going to be amazing! I loved RA2. I'm glad water combat will be included again.

olileauk
yes, agreed, i'm signed up for the beta ^.^

:dito:
Reply 4
Are the FMVs still gonna be there? I remember Tanya was so fecking hott. lol.
Reply 5
I'm signed up for the beta.

But I'm not holding my breath atm.. anyone here play c and c 3, Tiberian wars? What a let down, not to mention Kanes Wrath which was even worse!

Looking forward to a kickass redalert 3 if it's possible.. from EA..
Love hearing the Red Alert music back in the trailer, makes me feel all nostalgic :biggrin:
Reply 7
MakingMoves
Are the FMVs still gonna be there? I remember Tanya was so fecking hott. lol.

Yeah man she was epic win, serious she better be in the cut scenes:hmmm:
viirkokka
But I'm not holding my breath atm.. anyone here play c and c 3, Tiberian wars? What a let down, not to mention Kanes Wrath which was even worse!

Yup, and i thought they were class. far superior to the heap o ****e that was generals.
Reply 9
olileauk
Yup, and i thought they were class. far superior to the heap o ****e that was generals.

I'll be pos repping you sometime soon.

I hated Generals :mad:
Untitled258
Love hearing the Red Alert music back in the trailer, makes me feel all nostalgic :biggrin:

Hell March is such an awesome song. Makes me feel like some kind of war hungry overlord.
GodspeedGehenna
Hell March is such an awesome song. Makes me feel like some kind of war hungry overlord.

I have HM and HM2 on my iPod. might actually stick HM2 on my phone as the ringtone.. *thinks*

=D
olileauk
I have HM and HM2 on my iPod. might actually stick HM2 on my phone as the ringtone.. *thinks*

=D

I once played Hell March out of a 100w amp out of my window overlooking a valley in the countryside. You could hear it clearly despite walking so far away that my house was a spec in the distance. Also played songs by The Red Army Choir.

Fun.

I'm not sure if I like Hell March 2 as much.. The marching sounds weaker than that on Hell March 1. Still good though
It makes me feel like Stalin!! <_<

And who ever it was talking about Tanya, dont know if shes in it, but theres a character called Natasha. Pics below.

Spoiler

Tanya was hotter tbh

Though google image searching her name shes quite fit, bad pic of her that.
I'd let her play with my Dragunov

or even my Dragunob.
viirkokka
I'd let her play with my Dragunov

or even my Dragunob.

You got to be kidding me right?:confused:

She is so fulgy:s-smilie:
Reply 16
This game looks frickin' sweet xD
MakingMoves
You got to be kidding me right?:confused:

She is so fulgy:s-smilie:

A) The body is all good.

B) I couldn't resist the play on words.
viirkokka
A) The body is all good.

B) I couldn't resist the play on words.

Haha.:biggrin:
olileauk

Agreed, I thought both were brilliant :biggrin:. Even if campaign Kane's Wrath is, frankly, impossible on "hard". Seriously. Impossible. Like "Here, you have a construction yard and one rocket trooper and oooh nooo here come 3000 orcas game overz :frown:". And I played all 3 original C&C3 campaigns through on Hard first time, with few problems.

But yeeeeah anyway, I'll definitely be getting RA3 when it's out. I heard they're re-merging the RA and original C&C storylines again? Don't know if that's true though. I read somewhere that they were originally the same game universe (Kane is creeping about in a couple of RA1 cutscenes, supposedly manipulating things from behind the scenes) but then they scrapped the idea and split the two series into completely seperate universes... but now they're going to start hinting at there being some sort of link again.

Latest