The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent insurance choice accommodation

Does anyone know if Nottingham Trent is your insurance and you accept it how to book accommodation and if anything will be available as on the website all halls and private are fully booked
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone know if Nottingham Trent is your insurance and you accept it how to book accommodation and if anything will be available as on the website all halls and private are fully booked

Bookings for halls will normally be closed down while Track is frozen to avoid anyone finding out about their results by mistake.
If you're going to NTU as your insurance choice then ring the accommodation team up tomorrow and apply asap for somewhere to live - there's likely to be plenty of options in the private sector (in fact I guarantee at least 2 paid accounts for private accommodation in Nottingham will descend on this thread within the next week to boast about their halls!) even if uni halls are fully booked (but there's usually a good chance of a place for insurance students too)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Some accommodation will open up today because of people not going to NTU next year anymore. Call the accommodation team and they'll help you to book ASAP. They will help you find somewhere, but it obviously may not be your first choices
Reply 3
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Some accommodation will open up today because of people not going to NTU next year anymore. Call the accommodation team and they'll help you to book ASAP. They will help you find somewhere, but it obviously may not be your first choices

Thanks, I filled in my preference form so will just have to wait and see what I get offered
Thanks, I filled in my preference form so will just have to wait and see what I get offered

Good luck! :smile: What will you be studying?

Alice - NTU Rep
Reply 5
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Good luck! :smile: What will you be studying?

Alice - NTU Rep

Product design I just hope I get halls on campus, do you know how likely that is?
Product design I just hope I get halls on campus, do you know how likely that is?

Oh nice! There's always some amazing work on display at the end of year degree shows for Product Design :h:
Have you been to visit NTU before?

It's really difficult to say how likely it is that you'll get halls on campus, as it entirely depends on the availability and changes during clearing. There are really good transport links in Nottingham if you did happen to end up off campus, and lots of the halls are in short walking distance from campus too.

What did you put as your preferences?

Alice
Reply 7
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Oh nice! There's always some amazing work on display at the end of year degree shows for Product Design :h:
Have you been to visit NTU before?

It's really difficult to say how likely it is that you'll get halls on campus, as it entirely depends on the availability and changes during clearing. There are really good transport links in Nottingham if you did happen to end up off campus, and lots of the halls are in short walking distance from campus too.

What did you put as your preferences?

Alice

I came to an open day I put Gill Street north and south and then I was going to put Byron but it only came up on one of the options so I put Simpsons I think
Reply 8
I also was wondering I was in a competitive hockey team at school and was wondering if hockey goalie kit is provided or not as I don't have my own and was looking into trying for a team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending