The Student Room Group
what do you need help with?
Reply 2
lol .. a lot. Have u learnt everything? Do u have any predictions for either of the papers?
well i am quite comfortable with mill, but as far as predictions go there is no point, i remember my teacher made a prediciton for my as resit, theory of knowledge and that went terrible. So are you okay with democracy, harm principle, tyranny of the majority, social authority and so on.
Reply 4
oh i wish we could go back to AS i loved theory of knowledge theory of religion & even descartes the crazy guy compared 2 mill the boring guy lol. Yeah what u said is fine.. its just political philos i am having difficulties on.. 1 because it is soo boring 2 because i have no notes on it just a book and 3 well because im not taking anything in loll. Have u revised freedom law state authority & ideologies thoroughly?
Are you doing Mill and is your exam board aqa, if not i cannot help, also i got da exam 2moro morning as i got a lcash
Reply 6
Yes i am doing Mill - ply5. I am also doing ply4 which is political philosophy. Are u doing ply4? What do u have a clash with, biology?

Latest

Trending

Trending