The Student Room Group

Help me with TikTok 😂

Ok, so today I made a TikTok account (don’t bully me I was forced into it)

I’ve made 2 videos in the last half hour, one has 360 something views and the other has none😂 can anyone explain how TikTok works cause I haven’t got a clue
Thanks
Tip #1 - Don’t use Tik Tok.
Reply 2
Us TSRians are weird but we don't stoop to TikTok level weird. Sorry. Try Moshi Monsters, I'm sure they'll be able to help.
Original post by -Quava-
Us TSRians are weird but we don't stoop to TikTok level weird. Sorry. Try Moshi Monsters, I'm sure they'll be able to help.

:rofl:
Reply 4
I only downloaded it as a joke and expected to delete it soon after but as you have probably found, it gets adictive. The algorithm works by putting a video on a few people's for you page and if they like, comment and/or share the video it will go onto more people's for you page and the cycle will continue.
Original post by username4499734
Tip #1 - Don’t use Tik Tok.

O>O
i

Original post by CORANVIRUS
O>O

dont be shy put some more
Original post by LeWis:)
Ok, so today I made a TikTok account (don’t bully me I was forced into it)

I’ve made 2 videos in the last half hour, one has 360 something views and the other has none😂 can anyone explain how TikTok works cause I haven’t got a clue
Thanks

hey,i won't bully you! tiktok is a way of entertaining people and making them laugh in some cases! tiktokis easy to use! make a video, editadd description and postot! you're all set
O>O

it's ok! that person is shy!why else would he not of tiktok where everyone reveals their true sides?
i

dont be shy put some more

did you just reply to yourself?
Original post by GSCEstudent2020
did you just reply to yourself

xd
(edited 4 years ago)
xd

lol! my name is Jess btw

Quick Reply