The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

New bucks university

New bucks university good?

I heard is quite a lot of racist complains there ?
Original post by Dyallo
New bucks university good?

I heard is quite a lot of racist complains there ?

Hi @Dyallo

Thanks for your message. We'd be happy to talk to you about studying at Bucks New University - is there a particular course you're interested in?

We're smaller than some universities, but we see this as an advantage, as this allows us to give students the support they need. You'll be known personally by your tutors, and this supportive environment saw us ranking 29th for student experience in the 2019 National Student Survey. Not to mention the fact we also have the 3rd best Students' Union in the UK for representing students' academic interests. All our clubs, activities and societies are also free to get involved with thanks to our 'Big Deal scheme', so you can get more than just a degree from your time here, without having to worry about spending loads of extra money on the extra-curricular activities!

We're also a Placements Plus university, meaning whichever degree you choose to study with us comes with the opportunity to gain industry-relevant experience. This means you'll graduate with valuable insights, contacts and experience, which will all help towards getting you the job you want once you graduate.

In terms of your question about racism, we're really disappointed that you've heard this about Bucks. We take allegations of this nature very seriously, so if you have any further details please do contact us directly so we can investigate more fully.

I hope that this helps answer some of your questions, but if there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask!

Laura
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending