The Student Room Group

selling a level notes

hello i just finished my a level exams yesterday and wondering what is the best site to sell my notes on? i’ve never sold online before so i’m new to it all. for a level i took geography (ocr), english language and literature (aqa) and drama and theatre (ocr). i’ll be selling anything that i think is gonna be useful for others to use so if any of you have suggestions on where is the best place to sell them then do let me know! :smile:
Hmmm... I am on the same boat, I wanted to sell my A-Level notes to gain a few bit of bucks. I believe in TOTUM there is a site to sell your notes for money, similar to how zippit sells books for money, and sphock as well for clothes. I can give you more detail into this, but I know is that there is one in TOTUM!

I hope this helps!
Reply 2
Original post by vhs.mimi
hello i just finished my a level exams yesterday and wondering what is the best site to sell my notes on? i’ve never sold online before so i’m new to it all. for a level i took geography (ocr), english language and literature (aqa) and drama and theatre (ocr). i’ll be selling anything that i think is gonna be useful for others to use so if any of you have suggestions on where is the best place to sell them then do let me know! :smile:

stuvia seems like a decent website. i've never used it before though
Reply 3
Original post by GoldenAriesAndy
Hmmm... I am on the same boat, I wanted to sell my A-Level notes to gain a few bit of bucks. I believe in TOTUM there is a site to sell your notes for money, similar to how zippit sells books for money, and sphock as well for clothes. I can give you more detail into this, but I know is that there is one in TOTUM!

I hope this helps!

aaaa thank you so much! i’m starting to go through what to sell and then what to give away to others and i will see if it’s good! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest