The Student Room Group

Favourite film and why?

Scroll to see replies

The Theory of Everything

It’s got a great soundtrack for one! Also an inspiring plot/real life story.

Might be cheesy but the earlier part of the film with Stephen still doing his PhD kinda motivated me to get through undergrad
"Call me by your name" and also "The Hate U Give"....
Amazing movies that convey great messages and they are fun to watch....
Also the lead actors of both films are amazing.......
Both are equal tear jerkers. :h:
Wolf of Wallstreet. I found it hilarious.
Reply 43
Has anyone seen Joker? I haven't been able to go see it yet - any thoughts on the film if you have watched it? :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by Tenya Iida
alright i will anyway

Spiderman: Into The Spiderverse is an immersive, beautiful experience and literally everything in it is perfect. The music, the characters, the style...

Spoiler

I could be here for years. I've rewatched this film so many times I've lost count. This movie had it all for me. Beautiful animation, diverse characters, a lovable protagonist, extremely fun easter eggs, and John Mulaney voicing a web slinging cartoon pig. It's all perfect.

I literally watched this film Friday night and was bloody amazed by it! Awesome animation/graphics, the storyline was ace, the music was upbeat and really went well with the camera movements/shots right at the beginning of the film. I was shocked at first to see 8/8 on IMDB before watching the film ... the rating is justified :smile:
yes sorry for making the post again, I find action movies at filmy4wapin like animal,dunki are my favorites

Quick Reply

Latest