The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Katie015
I know this may not suit this thread as I am asking about John Lewis and not Waitrose, but I have applied for a job at John Lewis and had an interview Yesterday and Today I have received an e-mail saying that they will not be taking my application further. Is there a chance of them being mistaken or them telling that I can still get a job? Or is it just a no without them changing their opinion?

Thanks

That's a straight rejection following interview, don't be disheartened.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do i book a day off on Partnerlink? I've tried to look around the site but can't find anything!
Original post by q1w2e3r4t5
How do i book a day off on Partnerlink? I've tried to look around the site but can't find anything!

Log in. Go to partner tab - Holiday and Other Leave then on the left hand side click one of the circles (bullet points) next to the text (can't remember what they say) and Future Leave Request will drop down.
If you're still struggling, ask a manager for help.
Does anyone know anything about possibly reducing hours/getting time off throughout exam season?
There is something on partnerlink - it might come under study leave.
Reply 9225
Anyone else moving to milngavie in June?
Hi guys, when is the cut off date for this months pay? As i'm resigning and want to work enough to get a full months pay.
11% will do nicely! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats to everyone getting their bonus! 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
To think I was nice to everyone and switched lights off for a whole year for 11%. Sickening.
Original post by ShutUpLegs
To think I was nice to everyone and switched lights off for a whole year for 11%. Sickening.

LOOOL same here
Hello,

I was curious as how long the process of applying to get a job at Waitrose takes, and what the application process involves?

Thanks.
I handed my notice in on the 28th January will I still get my bonus??
Please anyone with any info let me know
Who knows what time waitrose will close on bank holiday weekend
Original post by Lucy King
There seems to be endless Waitrose discussions on here at the moment so I have created just one thread.

I have worked at Waitrose for just over 2 years, I am a supervisor so I have quite a lot of knowledge.

If you want any questions answered, please feel free to PM me or post on here and I will try my best to give you an answer.

Thanks
Lucy

Hi Lucy I handed my notice in on the 29th January will I still get my bonus?
Original post by ljchapman7
Hi Lucy I handed my notice in on the 29th January will I still get my bonus?

Providing your still employed on the 31st jan then yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just applied for a job as a Supermarket Assistant, and I have completed the two tests online. How long does it normally take for Waitrose to contact an applicant after this has been completed?

Thanks
Original post by EatAndRevise
I just applied for a job as a Supermarket Assistant, and I have completed the two tests online. How long does it normally take for Waitrose to contact an applicant after this has been completed?

Thanks

Days-weeks from my opinion as when I applied it didn't take more than 3weeks
Original post by Shaniah96
Days-weeks from my opinion as when I applied it didn't take more than 3weeks

Ok, thanks for the information. I guess I will just have to wait now. Also, at what point did you submit your cv?

Latest

Trending

Trending