The Student Room Group

Getting into UCL to study ELectrical /Electronic Engineering, with a Level 3 BTEC

Hi,

I am a second-year Sixth form student, doing level 3 BTEC in electronic and electrical engineering, and I am looking to apply to UCL to study electrical engineering for a degree. I have looked into the entry requirement s and surprisingly they will accept level 3 BTEC provided that I get D*D*D* in the subject at the end of the year. My GCSE requirements are acceptable as well. so the question that I am asking is, how difficult would it be for me to get into UCL to study the subject?

Thank you!
Original post by HamzahSKhan9
Hi,

I am a second-year Sixth form student, doing level 3 BTEC in electronic and electrical engineering, and I am looking to apply to UCL to study electrical engineering for a degree. I have looked into the entry requirement s and surprisingly they will accept level 3 BTEC provided that I get D*D*D* in the subject at the end of the year. My GCSE requirements are acceptable as well. so the question that I am asking is, how difficult would it be for me to get into UCL to study the subject?

Thank you!

You could do a freedom of info request to the uni and ask them what the number of applications to offer rate was.
You could also look at unistats.

Having the min grades just means they will consider you, theres the rest of your application as well plus others will have additional qualifications.
ok thank you

Quick Reply

Latest