The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Ucl eee 2023

Hello, I am joining UCL to study Electronic and Electrical Engineering in September 2023, and I don't know anyone that is going UCL, let alone doing EEE! If you are doing this course, reveal yourself! Let's get to know each other in this thread.
Original post by anonanon1982829
Hello, I am joining UCL to study Electronic and Electrical Engineering in September 2023, and I don't know anyone that is going UCL, let alone doing EEE! If you are doing this course, reveal yourself! Let's get to know each other in this thread.

Hey i'm also joining to study eee at ucl this year, btw there's a ucl gc
(edited 8 months ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Omg what is it on, I want to join the gc!
Original post by saintcapone
Hey i'm also joining to study eee at ucl this year, btw there's a ucl gc

Reply 4
Hi Im doing eee aswell! Do you have instagram by any chance??
Reply 5
I’ll also be studying EEE at UCL this upcoming year. I’m an international student so I’m in the same boat as you, I’d love to meet people in the program!
Reply 6
i heard that southampton is better than ucl for this course.
Original post by Momand
i heard that southampton is better than ucl for this course.

I can’t speak about high voltage but it certainly has an amazing reputation for low voltage stuff. Especially digital electronics. They also get a lot of people into arm and such.
I think in uk for electronics only ICL can compete for digital, while Edinburgh is great for analog.
Reply 8
I'm also going hopefully! Do u wanna add on smth else?
Reply 9
omg where?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending