The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

University of Worcester Applicants Thread 2020

Hey everyone! :wavey: Are you applying to the University of Worcester for 2020 entry?

This thread is for applicants to chat and meet with others during the application process. :thumbsup:

:woo: For more applicant threads, please check this huge list of 2020 applicant threads HERE! :woo:

Here's a template to introduce yourself. Feel free to share as much or as little as you would like :redface:

What course are you applying for:
What other universities are you thinking of:
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades:
GCSE and AS grades:
Extra curriculars:

Good luck with your application! :rave:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi my name is Chloe, and I’m studying higher certificate in health and soical care for 2020, after this I’m hoping to study occupational therapy. Other universities I’ve appiled to are UWE, Coventry and obviously Worcester.
(edited 4 years ago)
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Hi! My name's Isha and I'm currently on a deferred unconditional for Journalism 2020 entry; I hope to go into Journalism or Creative Media work after graduating!
Hi, I’m Jess and I’ve been accepted to study Geography at Worcester. I am hoping to go into Natural Disaster Management after graduating.
Hi I'm Mollie, I've been accepted onto the criminology with policing course. Anyone else on the same course? X
Hi I'm Ellie and I've been accepted onto the physiotherapy course! Currently doing biology, psychology and PE A-Levels
Reply 6
Have you guys applied for your accommodation yet? If so which one? :smile:
Original post by Clrich1
Have you guys applied for your accommodation yet? If so which one? :smile:

I'm still waiting on a couple of offers but I'm pretty sure Worcester will be my firm choice so should be applying for accommodation soon!
Reply 8
Original post by esutton17
I'm still waiting on a couple of offers but I'm pretty sure Worcester will be my firm choice so should be applying for accommodation soon!

Ok! Good luck with your other offers!
Hi Ellie!I'm Molly and I've also got an offer for physiotherapy at Worcester!
Original post by 20mollygil
Hi Ellie!I'm Molly and I've also got an offer for physiotherapy at Worcester!

I’m so excited, 95% sure they’re going to be my firm choice!
I'm still undecided about my firm and insurance choices. What makes you want worcester to be your firm? I didn't get the chance to go to the open day so only looked around quickly at the interview and unfortunately I can't go to the offer holder day either.
I'm still undecided about my firm and insurance choices. What makes you want worcester to be your firm? I didn't get the chance to go to the open day so only looked around quickly at the interview and unfortunately I can't go to the offer holder day either.

If you want a smaller family atmosphere go for Worcester. The city is lovely. My son is second year now and has no regrets on choosing to stay at home to study. I guess it depends on how far you will be from home and where your other offers are for.

I loved the atmosphere of the university and how knowledgeable and enthusiastic the lecturers were. Also the city was really nice looking around and after the open day I could imagine myself going to the uni which I couldn't when I went to other unis.
Original post by Jess031101
Hi, I’m Jess and I’ve been accepted to study Geography at Worcester. I am hoping to go into Natural Disaster Management after graduating.

Hi! I applied for geography too
Hi, I’m Indrė. I’m from Lithuania. I applied for the geography course but I have a lot of doubts because I’ve read quite a lot of negative opiniouns about this uni, so now I’m not sure how I feel about it.
Hi,
Im Emily and I already have a deferred place at Worcester as I'm currently taking a gap year!
I will be studying Primary Education :smile:
Reply 17
Hi I’m Naomi and I’m currently studying my A- Levels in Wales, I have received a conditional offer to study Paramedic science at Worcester, I’m currently studying Public services BTEC, Sociology, Fashion and textiles and welsh baccalaureate for my A-Levels 😊
Hi I’m Eloise. I have firmed Worcester to study Special educational needs, diversity and inclusion. I am currently studying Teaching English literature and language, Psychology and business. I listed Vesta Tilley and William Morris as my preferred options for accommodation.
Reply 19
Hi I’m Liam, I have chose Worcester as my firm choice to study Sports and Exercise Science. I am currently studying Sport, Geography and Welsh Bacc (a subject in Wales). Also I have applied for En-suite, Standard plus and standard accommodation but I am hoping to get an En suite room!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending