The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Anyone? :frown:
Reply 2
One of my mates went for an interview for currys. He said it went alright they ask you what customer service means to you? and give you a small english/numeracy test. Nothing hard.

Good Luck
Reply 3
thanks for the help :smile:
Reply 4
I work for currys :smile: basically show enthusiasm for working in a team, providing the best customer service etc. You don't actually need to know truck loads about electronics but it would be helpful to let them know if you have any interests and hobbies :biggrin:
Reply 5
i worked for currys over christmas

know a bit about TVs, they're the main seller, and laptops
they'll ask about customer service and language skills (easy for me, because i was taking english at a level)

they'll ask you what you know about the company

it's good working for them, great commission, good luck :smile:
Reply 6
paperclip
i worked for currys over christmas

know a bit about TVs, they're the main seller, and laptops
they'll ask about customer service and language skills (easy for me, because i was taking english at a level)

they'll ask you what you know about the company

it's good working for them, great commission, good luck :smile:

we don't get commission :s-smilie: :confused:
Reply 7
fatal
we don't get commission :s-smilie: :confused:

Yeah you do.
£1 for pay in advance whatever happens after sales (3/4/5 years i think)
£5 PAYG for whatever happens after sales (if your store meets it's targets*)
£8 for the 24.9% APR credit agreement
Everyone was buying over Christmas so i made loads from this.

That's what it was over Christmas for me, and now (i got re-hired by a different store) i get £2.50 for every clearance laptop i sell, £5 for clearance laptop and laptop case/norton and £10 for clearance laptop + case/norton + whatever happens after sales.

The coverplan and credit agreement are for each store, everything else is decided by the manager.

*and the buyer keeps it for 3 months
Reply 8
Thats misleading though, commission suggests that we get money for everything that we sell. In reality we only get money for WEH and easiplan, (at least in my store) if the store meets its targets.
Reply 9
Sorry, i didn't see this earlier.

The point is, that commission is still paid, and at very good rates. Plus, it's one of the most overly pushed services because it raises margin soo much, in reality it's a terrible service and not worth it at all.
can someone please tll me what the starting rate at currys digital is for an 18 year old? I may have an interview soon to work full time there, also what are the benefits?discount etc. thanks.
Reply 11
catalicious
can someone please tll me what the starting rate at currys digital is for an 18 year old? I may have an interview soon to work full time there, also what are the benefits?discount etc. thanks.

its £5.52, we get 10% discount thats about it.
only 10%?? gosh, ok thanks for telling me :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending