The Student Room Group

Ielts

Hello Guys
I recently got my IELTS results and i achieved the overall mark but in one section ( Reading ) i got 5.0 instead of 5.5 which is required. Have I to resit the exam again or will the universities will be lenient ?
Original post by iamjames2001
Hello Guys
I recently got my IELTS results and i achieved the overall mark but in one section ( Reading ) i got 5.0 instead of 5.5 which is required. Have I to resit the exam again or will the universities will be lenient ?

You need to ask your target universities. Sometimes they request you attend an expensive course.

If you got less that then requested score in a component then you havent met the offer, so you have to ask them.
Original post by 999tigger
You need to ask your target universities. Sometimes they request you attend an expensive course.

If you got less that then requested score in a component then you havent met the offer, so you have to ask them.

My demanded mark was 6 overall with no less than 5.5 and i got 6 overall but in one section i got 5.0 for this reason i ask
Original post by iamjames2001
My demanded mark was 6 overall with no less than 5.5 and i got 6 overall but in one section i got 5.0 for this reason i ask

Then you didnt make the offer and you need to ask. They may tell you to take it again or offer you a course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending