The Student Room Group

IELTS predicted grade?

Hello, I did not list IELTS in my qualifications section and I did not include my IELTS number yet. However, I am going to take it in November. Should I include it in my application and get a predicted grade? If I omit this information, will my application be auto rejected?
Original post by haxtq
Hello, I did not list IELTS in my qualifications section and I did not include my IELTS number yet. However, I am going to take it in November. Should I include it in my application and get a predicted grade? If I omit this information, will my application be auto rejected?

Should I include it in my application: yes
get a predicted grade? not required
If I omit this information, will my application be auto rejected? no but it might delay things
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Should I include it in my application: yes
get a predicted grade? not required
If I omit this information, will my application be auto rejected? no but it might delay things

Since I am applying to Oxford, is it alright if I submit my ielts result to unis once I receive it sometime in mid November?

Also do I need to include my ielts number on the English language sections?

Once again thanks for your help
Original post by haxtq
Since I am applying to Oxford, is it alright if I submit my ielts result to unis once I receive it sometime in mid November?

Also do I need to include my ielts number on the English language sections?

Once again thanks for your help

You will save time and effort for the universities if you include details of when you'll sit IELTS and your IELTS number within your UCAS application.

You'll need to ask Oxford how and when they want you to submit English Language results.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending