The Student Room Group

UCAS Application

Hello, I’ve almost completed my UCAS application, the only thing which needs to be done is finding out what credit values the units I’m doing are worth.

I’m studying Access to Humanities and Social Sciences at Coleg Sir Gar, Graig Campus. Subjects which I’m doing are Sociology, Psychology, Media Studies, Geography, History, Ext.project and comms, Law, Tutorial Maths GCSE and maths as part of the course. There’s no info online for CSG’s access course units.

I would ask my tutor but I want to get it done tonight as the deadline is close. If anyone knows I would be ever so grateful. Thank you :smile:
Original post by ethand08
Hello, I’ve almost completed my UCAS application, the only thing which needs to be done is finding out what credit values the units I’m doing are worth.

I’m studying Access to Humanities and Social Sciences at Coleg Sir Gar, Graig Campus. Subjects which I’m doing are Sociology, Psychology, Media Studies, Geography, History, Ext.project and comms, Law, Tutorial Maths GCSE and maths as part of the course. There’s no info online for CSG’s access course units.

I would ask my tutor but I want to get it done tonight as the deadline is close. If anyone knows I would be ever so grateful. Thank you :smile:

https://www.ucas.com/ucas/tariff-calculator

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending