The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth University Response Time

On average how long do BU take to respond to applications? I am not applying for a course that would require an interview, and they have given my a myHub login but have not asked me to do anything yet. I seriously am dying to hear whether or not they want to offer me a place or not lol.
Original post by guiltyintrovert
On average how long do BU take to respond to applications? I am not applying for a course that would require an interview, and they have given my a myHub login but have not asked me to do anything yet. I seriously am dying to hear whether or not they want to offer me a place or not lol.

Hi, what course is it that you've applied for if you don't mind me asking? It's such a nerve wracking time and I remember it well!

I know that some offers have started to go out with more going out each week. It also depends on how busy the academic staff are, each course is different and they are still teaching and trying to mark assignments before the Christmas break so some courses won't be this side of Christmas.

Are you waiting for results or do you already know if you have met the entry requirements?

Vicki
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
I'm aware that this was posted long back but I'm in the same nerve-wracking situation now. Please for god's sake somebody tell me how long they're gonna take to reply! or whoever experienced the same, some reassurance would be helpful
Original post by davinci1111
I'm aware that this was posted long back but I'm in the same nerve-wracking situation now. Please for god's sake somebody tell me how long they're gonna take to reply! or whoever experienced the same, some reassurance would be helpful

Ring them up and ask them. It’s a perfectly reasonable question
Original post by PQ
Ring them up and ask them. It’s a perfectly reasonable question

I emailed them multiple times and everytime they reply that my application is with admissions team and under evaluation. No mention of any deadline when they are gonna start giving out offers
Original post by davinci1111
I emailed them multiple times and everytime they reply that my application is with admissions team and under evaluation. No mention of any deadline when they are gonna start giving out offers

So ring them up https://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/applicants/contact-details-applicants

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending