The Student Room Group

a2 law

jus curious as to how everyone else is finding a2 law? having got a very decent grade at as im surprised at how much of a step up it is.

still, im enjoying it, criminal law is interesting, far more interesting then the processes in as.

another thing, is anyone taking the exam in jan or are most people waiting till june? we have a stupid head of department so they wont let us take the exam in jan, i would much prefer to get it out of the way!!
yeh im doing a2 AQA law. I agree its got a little harder, but only in a sense that you have alot more details/cases to remember and have to include more evaluation and facts. Im taking the Criminal law (offences against the person) module in Janurary and will be doing 2 more units in the summer.
yeh im doing a2 AQA law. I agree its got a little harder, but only in a sense that you have alot more details/cases to remember and have to include more evaluation and facts. Im taking the Criminal law (offences against the person) module in Janurary and will be doing 2 more units in the summer. Although www.lawteacher.net has loads of good notes, if you find you have a crap teacher.
Reply 3
john williams
yeh im doing a2 AQA law. I agree its got a little harder, but only in a sense that you have alot more details/cases to remember and have to include more evaluation and facts. Im taking the Criminal law (offences against the person) module in Janurary and will be doing 2 more units in the summer. Although www.lawteacher.net has loads of good notes, if you find you have a crap teacher.

Pretty much spot on. There is just more to learn. At a very basic level, success at A level law is just basic fact storage and retrieval. Learn the points of law and the relevant cases to back them up and learn the previous arguments for the evaluation essays and it's an easy A :wink:

All the best :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending