The Student Room Group

Music GCSE OCR Listening Paper 2019

I realised after thinking back to last summer that no one has opened the discussion about the god awful listening paper for music - how did everyone find that paper?
Original post by MPradhan
I realised after thinking back to last summer that no one has opened the discussion about the god awful listening paper for music - how did everyone find that paper?

Really good if you knew what you were doing. Strange you would get excited about the exam at just this moment.
I thought it went really well, there was no Palestinian or Israeli music:biggrin:. What grade did you get?

Why are you helping your sister to cheat? It really isn't a good idea
believe me i tried to forget about it but my sister is doing her y11 mock for music tomorrow- she told me it was the 2019 paper and I then remembered I took it!

Well you can have a family conversation about it once she has sat the exam. Something to look forward to.
Grade 8 surprisingly- and i don't acc remember what was on the paper!I

Well done! I got a grade 9
Reply 6
Original post by lily0293
Well done! I got a grade 9

Hello, i was wondering if maybe u know how to access past paper listening tracks for them?

Quick Reply

Latest