The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

London South Bank Uni Psychology

Hi I have been given a unconditional offer to do Psychology at LSBU. I just wanted to know what everyone’s experiences are if you previously or currently go there in terms of involvement and getting help when needed?
Hi

I've been given an unconditional offer for psychology too.

Original post by iiiqb96
Hi I have been given a unconditional offer to do Psychology at LSBU. I just wanted to know what everyone’s experiences are if you previously or currently go there in terms of involvement and getting help when needed?

Hi
I've been given an unconditional for psychology too at lsbu! Do you plan on taking the offer?
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi

I've been given an unconditional offer for psychology too.

Hi
I've been given an unconditional for psychology too at lsbu! Do you plan on taking the offer?

I’m still waiting on responses for the other universities I applied to (Westminster, Hertfordshire and Middlesex). I’m not sure yet because everyone has given mixed reviews.
Original post by iiiqb96
I’m still waiting on responses for the other universities I applied to (Westminster, Hertfordshire and Middlesex). I’m not sure yet because everyone has given mixed reviews.

Same ive heard mixed reviews about the uni too. Based on rankings it isn't too bad for psychology but am not sure how accurate the rankings are and think you would actually need to go to an open day to get more Information about the course and uni. Overall as a uni it isn't ranked that high as well.
Reply 4
Original post by iiiqb96

Hi! Can I asked if you went and if it was good?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending