The Student Room Group

University Choices - Criminology

my course is criminology, but im not sure which university to chose out of Nottingham, Southampton and Sussex?
Original post by 020619
my course is criminology, but im not sure which university to chose out of Nottingham, Southampton and Sussex?

have you checked out the requirements from all the three universities... ??
Reply 2
Original post by suraya elyas
have you checked out the requirements from all the three universities... ??

yes i've got conditional offers from all three. 30 for Sussex, 32 for Southampton and Nottingham
Original post by 020619
yes i've got conditional offers from all three. 30 for Sussex, 32 for Southampton and Nottingham

first and foremost you have to get your results in order for them to accept you so wait for that. however look at the accommodation costs .. do you want to live on campus or off campus ? which one will be more convenient for transport ? also look at which university qualification would give you a more renowned chance at having a better job opportunity
first and foremost you have to get your results in order for them to accept you so wait for that. however look at the accommodation costs .. do you want to live on campus or off campus ? which one will be more convenient for transport ? also look at which university qualification would give you a more renowned chance at having a better job opportunity

No, the OP has to pick a firm and insurance a fair while before results day.
Reply 6

accommodation costs all roughly the same, all very convenient for transport, i've heard people say Nottingham is good for jobs but i'm not sure?
Original post by 020619
accommodation costs all roughly the same, all very convenient for transport, i've heard people say Nottingham is good for jobs but i'm not sure?

So how was your IB and where u off to

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending