Cheres

hmm, turned french. :eek:

I am sure that means something in french :hmmmm:
Dear
Reply 382
A
Script is finshed now.. just testing a bit more :smile:

Cheers

Sweet! We could rule whatpulse if we got everyone on the team. Even just a fraction of the membership would kick but. I don't think that there has yet been a team with 2-3k members and we could do that.

What would really be cool if we could figure out a way to get the whatpulse image into our sigs.
Reply 383
Moncal
Sweet! We could rule whatpulse if we got everyone on the team. Even just a fraction of the membership would kick but. I don't think that there has yet been a team with 2-3k members and we could do that.

What would really be cool if we could figure out a way to get the whatpulse image into our sigs.
http://pulse.offbeat-zero.net/sig/Moncal.png

omg, i love that image :biggrin:
Reply 384
Moncal

Mmm... how did you do that image? =) Something you created, or from WhatPulse?

I'm planning on making this pretty big :biggrin: We're already ranked 222nd :tsr:

Cheers
Reply 385
I will dominate that WhatPulse board one day :biggrin: I just need to take out Pig.

*puts on grill*

Anyone want a bacon buttie? :biggrin:
Reply 386
We were stuck on page 10of the top teams for ages but since loads of people have joined we have finally made it onto the 9th page...just need about 7 mill more keys to get to the top of it though..
Reply 387
Luize
We were stuck on page 10of the top teams for ages but since loads of people have joined we have finally made it onto the 9th page...just need about 7 mill more keys to get to the top of it though..

I'm putting 50k a day (average), 6 days a week.. so in a week, I'll add about 300,000... so probably about 1.2 million keys a month <G>

Won't take long .. LOL :tsr:

Cheers
Reply 388
A
I'm putting 50k a day (average), 6 days a week.. so in a week, I'll add about 300,000... so probably about 1.2 million keys a month <G>

Won't take long .. LOL :tsr:

Cheers

Want a race to 2 million keys? :p:
Reply 389
LPK
Want a race to 2 million keys? :p:

We'll see =) Can't have you spamming the forum to get your key counts up :p: LOL

Cheers
Reply 390
A
We'll see =) Can't have you spamming the forum to get your key counts up :p: LOL

Cheers

I don't spam........ to get my key count up. :eek: I just spam because i have nothing better to do. :biggrin:

You are just jealous because i am higher than you on that table, and that you cannot edit your score. :p:
Reply 391
LPK
I don't spam........ to get my key count up. :eek: I just spam because i have nothing better to do. :biggrin:

You are just jealous because i am higher than you on that table, and that you cannot edit your score. :p:

> I don't spam........ to get my key count up. :eek: I just spam because i have nothing better to do. :biggrin:

LOL .. I'm sure :biggrin:

> You are just jealous because i am higher than you on that table, and that you cannot edit your score. :p:

I've only been signed up for 3 days .. LOL!

Cheers
Reply 392
A

LOL .. I'm sure :biggrin:
erm... :tsr: (had to put something there)

A
I've only been signed up for 3 days .. LOL!

Cheers
Excuses, Excuses :p:

You make quoting very hard. :\
Reply 393
A
Mmm... how did you do that image? =) Something you created, or from WhatPulse?

I'm planning on making this pretty big :biggrin: We're already ranked 222nd :tsr:

Cheers

Go Here sign up and customize.
Reply 394
Moncal
Go Here sign up and customize.

Yup, that doesn't work for me though :frown:

Posted a question in their support forum. Just awaiting their reply =)

Cheers
Reply 396

Yeah, but when did you make that image? :P I've only tried today/yesterday.

Cheers
Reply 397
hmm, i just tried and the keys number overlaps with clicks. :frown:
I can't even sign in to what pulse. Can someone give me a linky that they know works please?
Reply 399
LPK
hmm, i just tried and the keys number overlaps with clicks. :frown:

You have to set the spacing and position.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending