The Student Room Group

TSR WhatPulse Team

Scroll to see replies

LPK
http://pulse.offbeat-zero.net/ Go to there and register with the username and password you registered with whatpulse.
Then login
Fiddle around with your sig image co-ordinates
Then send it
Then put the following in your sig:

[ whatpulse=YOUR Whatpulse UserName]anything[ /whatpulse] (no spaces)

Okay explain that in English cos I want it in my sig and I dont understand any of that???????? :confused: :confused:
Reply 421
ChelseaBabe
Okay explain that in English cos I want it in my sig and I dont understand any of that???????? :confused: :confused:

Go Here
Register using your whatpulse username
Login
Click customize sig.
In the first box choose the background image that you want. Then your signature is an x-y coordinate plane. If you want one of the stats(name, keys, clicks,rank, Team name, team keys, team clicks, team rank, country) then it the appropriate column choose '1' in the enabler box. The default positions should work fine, but if you want to change them then the x moves left and right and the y moves up and down.

btw, how far have you gotten?
Moncal
Go Here
Register using your whatpulse username
Login
Click customize sig.
In the first box choose the background image that you want. Then your signature is an x-y coordinate plane. If you want one of the stats(name, keys, clicks,rank, Team name, team keys, team clicks, team rank, country) then it the appropriate column choose '1' in the enabler box. The default positions should work fine, but if you want to change them then the x moves left and right and the y moves up and down.

btw, how far have you gotten?

As in how far up the table, I am 21st. :biggrin: As for putting it in my sig, no where yet. Going to try now. Thanks hun.
Argghhh!!!!!! It says this:

I'm sorry, but it seems we cant find your username in the whatpulse database. This could mean one of two things. One, that you havent pulsed in 2 months (highly unlikely if you're here). The second, is that you registered recently and the system has not updated for you yet. If this is the case, simply wait a few hours and try again.

I am there and it says I have pulsed. Poop. By the way I am under the name cindy, obviously. :wink:

Edit: From WhatPulse site.

Cindy is in 25637th place.

Cindy has been a participant since 2005-02-12 (7 months ago), and in that time has typed 765,878 keys and clicked 236,135 times in total, averaging 0.04 keys and 0.01 clicks per second. This user last sent a pulse to this server on 2005-08-30 12:09:08 and has sent a total of 391 pulses overall. Cindy lives in United Kingdom.

The homepage for this user is at

This user is in team The Student Room and is ranked 21st in that team.
Yay thats me!!
Reply 424
ChelseaBabe
Argghhh!!!!!! It says this:

I am there and it says I have pulsed. Poop. By the way I am under the name cindy, obviously. :wink:

Edit: From WhatPulse site.

Yay thats me!!

You have to create a new account for the sig. It doesn't use the same database as whatpulse.

And I mean how far had you gotten in making a sig, not on the team. :smile:
Ah... i missed out one of the spaces when i was deleting them and the "anything" confused me... lmao
Reply 426
My sig, although ive changed it doesnt update to the new one :frown:
I should probably point out that it's possible to change the colours of the writing, and the shadow colour... If you make your signature thingy, click on the colours tab at the top, change the values yourself, click submit. There's a box for shadow, name, and alternate value. And another to change the brightness. I think negative numbers in the light/dark bit makes it lighter, positive makes it darker. Just play around with it for a bit. It took me about half an hour to figure it out, finally managed to get something near to what I wanted. If you click on the ':hmpf:' in my sig you'll see what I mean...
Princess Bouncy

Hit refresh, it'll ask to resend, click yes, and it's done. Worked for me, anyway! :smile:
I have just to figure out how to get it in my sig now. :biggrin:
Reply 430
Fleff
Hit refresh, it'll ask to resend, click yes, and it's done. Worked for me, anyway! :smile:

Sorted, thank you :biggrin:
Reply 431
Princess Bouncy

Hit ctrl + F5 to do a hard refresh and the image will update.
Once you have it the way you like it, go to edit sig, copy and paste this:

[WHATPULSE="yourusername"]hello[/WHATPULSE]

Where it says username put in yours, it will be in your sig then.

Edit: You will see a ickle bow with a red cross in it, when you reply with a quote to this post it will show the linky. :biggrin:

Thanks to Moncal for helping me get to the place to get the image and thanks to AT for helping get it into my sig. Rep on the way when I can for both of you. :biggrin:
Reply 433
ChelseaBabe
Once you have it the way you like it, go to edit sig, copy and paste this:

Clouds... good choice :cool: :biggrin:
Princess Bouncy
Clouds... good choice :cool: :biggrin:

All great minds think alike. :p:
And thanks to flukey for his help with my sig :biggrin:
....wtf is this about?:confused:
ajdabrill

Read the first post. :rolleyes:
ajdabrill

A program which monitors every keystrokes and clicks & helps in ranking TSR (in activity). You also get to have a beautiful siggy.
ChelseaBabe
Read the first post. :rolleyes:

you must love me :biggrin: :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending