The Student Room Group

TSR WhatPulse Team

http://whatpulse.org

I have started a TSR WhatPulse Team. What Pulse is a a program that counts the number of keys you type and the number of times you click your mouse. This is not a keylogger!!!

Please go to the above address and join. Then go to teams and join The Student Room team. The first 5 people to join and type over 100,000 keys will get rep from me.

*This is just for fun. There is not prize for the team with the most keys or clicks.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sounds bloody dodgy to me, your asking for trouble using stuff like that.
I was thinking the same. It asks for your email address.
Reply 3
NDGAARONDI
I was thinking the same. It asks for your email address.

IMO, no matter how safe something like that looks you'd be stupid to let anything monitor your usage of your computer, especially in the way this site does. No matter how legit it may look, that's how people a duped into doing such foolish stuff.
Oh well. We'll await Moncal's response :smile:
Reply 5
Daveo
IMO, no matter how safe something like that looks you'd be stupid to let anything monitor your usage of your computer, especially in the way this site does. No matter how legit it may look, that's how people a duped into doing such foolish stuff.

Agree 110%.
Reply 6
I'm not touching that. I'll not download anything without a good reason to!
Reply 7
I've been using it for a month. And notice how many people have been using it for much longer. There isn't anything dodgy about it. Surely you can all see how there is a big difference between it counting how many keys you click, and remembering those keys.

And NDGAARONDI, everything asks for your email address.
Reply 8
piginapoke
It is indeed 'safe'; I know this to be true not because I simply believed what they told me but because I reverse engineered it. However, it's pointless if you ask me. Oh and the difference between the way it actually counts the keys and the way it could log the keys in order (if they were so inclined) is actually a teensy weensy difference.

Thankyou. I was hoping you would do something like that. :smile:
Reply 9
Come on people, Join! Kondar is the first person other than myself to reach 100,000 keys.
I am trying to, but my system seems to dislike the whatpulse program. I will try it again with manual pulse on this time and see what happens.
Reply 11
Technik is the second person to get 100,000 clicks. We are slowly moving up the ranks. Help TSR Dominate. Join Now!
Reply 12
i used to have an old account on another forum's team but i dont use it since i formatted and now im on TSR.

i think i got it to 150,000 in the short time i used it.

i seem to click disproportionately compared to u lot
Reply 13
technik
i used to have an old account on another forum's team but i dont use it since i formatted and now im on TSR.

i think i got it to 150,000 in the short time i used it.

i seem to click disproportionately compared to u lot

You could log into your old account and change it to tsr. Then we'd get credit for your clicks and keys.
Reply 14
Moncal
You could log into your old account and change it to tsr. Then we'd get credit for your clicks and keys.

that would certainly require more rep lol

i would if i could remember the login....
/goes off to hunt for password
Reply 15
technik
that would certainly require more rep lol

i would if i could remember the login....
/goes off to hunt for password

*shock* *whisper* this isn't about rep! It's about getting TSR to the top*/whisper*
Reply 16
Moncal
*shock* *whisper* this isn't about rep! It's about getting TSR to the top*/whisper*

boooooom...

theres another 170,000
Reply 17
technik
boooooom...

theres another 170,000

Nice! That moved us up 88 teams.
Reply 18
Moncal
Nice! That moved us up 88 teams.

im of such great value to this forum...lol
Moncal
http://whatpulse.org

I have started a TSR WhatPulse Team. What Pulse is a a program that counts the number of keys you type and the number of times you click your mouse. This is not a keylogger!!!

Please go to the above address and join. Then go to teams and join The Student Room team. The first 5 people to join and type over 100,000 keys will get rep from me.

*This is just for fun. There is not prize for the team with the most keys or clicks.

I don't really get it. :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending