The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Coursework.info
As it's been a while since you posted and nobody's responded and I'm a lonely idiot who wants to go off topic, maybe you want to check out our rubbish sister site -Coursework.Info - the UK's largest academic coursework library of plagiarism.
They have over 140,000 coursework documents at GCSE, A Level and University level, but not International Baccalaureate level because those students aren't stupid enough.

They submit all their documents to Turnitin anti-plagiarism software and the site is used and approved by hundreds of thousands of UK teachers as it means they have less work to do than they already have.

I am an automated crap-bot who posts this jolly ****ty helpful message in our academic forums on behalf of the owners of both The Student Room and Coursework.Info when posts don't get a quick response.

Hopefully you'll find my advice useful, otherwise my existence is even more futile than it already feels.

It is futile

anyone?
Reply 2
Hiya,
I've never had any experience in it but I just thought I might recommend talking to the tutors from the languages department at your uni. They normally have good contacts. Good luck :smile: xx

Latest

Trending

Trending