The Student Room Group

AQA A-Level Psychology Case Studies

Hi TSR members,

Hope you are all well! I have just completed my 8,000 word psychology case study revision notes. The notes are on word and include the aims, procedures, results and conclusions of all the case studies on the syllabus.

AlI the information is on the Pearson revision guide however, I prefer having all my case study collated on one file.

If you would like to get access to these notes written by an A* psychology student, send me a message!
Original post by harvey7
Hi TSR members,

Hope you are all well! I have just completed my 8,000 word psychology case study revision notes. The notes are on word and include the aims, procedures, results and conclusions of all the case studies on the syllabus.

AlI the information is on the Pearson revision guide however, I prefer having all my case study collated on one file.

If you would like to get access to these notes written by an A* psychology student, send me a message!

Hello,
I just came across this and I was wondering if you could send them to me? it would help me out soo much!!! thank you xx
Original post by harvey7
Hi TSR members,

This does sound amazing!
Am trying to help a student who is really struggling to learn these case studies.
Are you sharing them?
Original post by harvey7
Hi TSR members,

hi this sounds great, struggling to find enough evaluation points
hi i know you sent this post over a year ago but i was wondering if you still had the case studies for psychology?
Hey, I was wondering if you still had them too?
Hi! Do you still have them?
Reply 7
HI, 3 years later lol but im wondering if you still have them and could send them to me?
Reply 8
Original post by harvey7
Hi TSR members,

Hi, can you please send them to me?
Reply 9
Original post by harvey7
Hi TSR members,

Hi i am
Wondering if you could please
Send me the notes too. Thank u
Original post by harvey7
Hi TSR members,

Hi, I know this probably sounds annoying and you might not see this message but I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me it ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending