The Student Room Group

Uclan dental technology 2020 entry!!!!

Hi guys! Has anyone been offered an interview for Uclan, Bsc in clinical dental technology? Received and booked it yesterday! Was wondering if anyone else will be there? Any tips or hints for the interview? Stressing out a little bit😂
Reply 1
Original post by Carmelvw99
Hi guys! Has anyone been offered an interview for Uclan, Bsc in clinical dental technology? Received and booked it yesterday! Was wondering if anyone else will be there? Any tips or hints for the interview? Stressing out a little bit😂

Hey!! Did you go to Uclan to study dental Technology??
Reply 2
Original post by ZA753
Hey!! Did you go to Uclan to study dental Technology??

Hey! I did and im in my final year now 😃
Hey! I did and im in my final year now 😃

Hi. What was the interview like? Any tips for someone who is applying this year
Reply 4
Original post by XD_memes
Hi. What was the interview like? Any tips for someone who is applying this year

Hi, sorry for the late reply! It was MMI style. I got asked about the GDC, would I agree with the voting age being 16, why do I want to do it etc? I would make sure that you know exactly what you are going in for. Understand the job role and explain why you would be a good fit. Dental experience is also great! Stay calm and relax (easier said than done I know). I think as long as they can see you are keen and have proof of that then you will be fine. Make sure you know about the GDC standards and the NHS etc
Reply 5
Hi, sorry for the late reply! It was MMI style. I got asked about the GDC, would I agree with the voting age being 16, why do I want to do it etc? I would make sure that you know exactly what you are going in for. Understand the job role and explain why you would be a good fit. Dental experience is also great! Stay calm and relax (easier said than done I know). I think as long as they can see you are keen and have proof of that then you will be fine. Make sure you know about the GDC standards and the NHS etc

Hey, I was wondering if you could tell me more about your thoughts on the programme. Like what do you enjoy about it etc.

Quick Reply

Latest