The Student Room Group

How to hide my friend

My friend is coming to my house for a drink while my famliy are asleep. Im just thinking on advice where he could go if one of my parents come in coz hes not allowed in the house really. I just want to have a piss up at mine.

So does anyone have any advice on where my friend could go if someone comes in?
swear it’d be more confusing for someone to walk in on u pissed alone lmao

when my friends have come over like that they’ve mostly just got out my window and sat on the roof there for a bit but that’s only when we on some chill drugs not drinking so we weren’t gonna be wobbling around so depends where ur gonna be and stuff but wardrobes, behind sofas, garden, shower, garage
idk loool
Reply 2
Wardrobe
Under the bed
In your covers
Under your pillows so basically lying down straight under your pillows with you resting your head on top not making it bait.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
swear it’d be more confusing for someone to walk in on u pissed alone lmao

when my friends have come over like that they’ve mostly just got out my window and sat on the roof there for a bit but that’s only when we on some chill drugs not drinking so we weren’t gonna be wobbling around so depends where ur gonna be and stuff but wardrobes, behind sofas, garden, shower, garage
idk loool

On top of the roof wouldve been a good idea but my house isnt a flat roof
Reply 4
My friend is coming to my house for a drink while my famliy are asleep. Im just thinking on advice where he could go if one of my parents come in coz hes not allowed in the house really. I just want to have a piss up at mine.

So does anyone have any advice on where my friend could go if someone comes in?

How about you don't do it because it's your parent's house, their rules, and we don't want you back on here moaning you've been grounded for 20 years for being stupid and irresponsible.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5
Ive not be

Original post by Surnia
How about you don't do it because it's your parent's house, their rules, and we don't want you back on here moaning you've been grounded for 20 years for being stupid and irresponsible.

Ive not been grounded but yep he did vet caught trying to enter the house unfortunately
The closet...

...then he can come out of the closet later
Reply 7
Original post by boomboomb
The closet...

...then he can come out of the closet later

Ok 😂
Are you an adult or something....and live home with the folks but wanna do adult things...

Are you a recluse?

I just dont get getting turnt at home...leave your house???? Then get wasted at the park or a towpath??? Lol Or go to the pub...?
Reply 9
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Are you an adult or something....and live home with the folks but wanna do adult things...

Are you a recluse?

I just dont get getting turnt at home...leave your house???? Then get wasted at the park or a towpath??? Lol Or go to the pub...?

Im 18 but we wanted like an overnight piss up
Im 18 but we wanted like an overnight piss up

Get a hotel
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Get a hotel

A bit expensive but yep we could do that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending