The Student Room Group

Embarrassing moment!!

Can anyone relate to this really embarrassing moment? Today we had maintanence men checking our uni rooms for any faults although they didn’t give us any warning that they were coming!! So the day before I went to the toilet and accidently left skids on the toilet (happens to us all 😛). This rarely happens but when it does I’m normally really clean and get rid of them straight away but this time I’d been so busy with uni work so I’d forgotten. Anyway when the people came I heard them go into my bathroom, and check and shower and stuff and then lift the seat and flush it (to check it works properly) but this is so embarrassing especially as they’d obviously have seen it! I often see them walking around or in reception when we go to collect parcels and things!! Am I right in being mortified about this??!

What are others people’s embarrasing moments!?
As far as I'm aware they have to give notice? The only time I wasn't given notice if I had submitted a maintenance and given them permission to enter my room if I don't open the door.
Reply 2
They obviously knocked on the door but when people come to check our fire alarms and things we usually get an email from them but this time we didn’t 🤷🏼*♀️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending