The Student Room Group

Studying at night ??

hi guys, so i'm currently doing my February - March and i don't know why but i find it way better to revise late at night usually from like 8pm to 3am because it's peaceful and i'm able to concentrate better. My teachers constantly say it's bad but idk i just like it... does it really matter that much guys?
Reply 1
I think realistically, whatever works for you is best. If it genuinely does help you concentrate then go for it! I'd recommend you make sure to get sleep still though, whether it's after you finish studying or after you get back home, however you want to do it, sleep is actually important. But yeah, I'd say just study whenever you think it's best for you!
Reply 2
Original post by Winter16
I think realistically, whatever works for you is best. If it genuinely does help you concentrate then go for it! I'd recommend you make sure to get sleep still though, whether it's after you finish studying or after you get back home, however you want to do it, sleep is actually important. But yeah, I'd say just study whenever you think it's best for you!

Thank you! That actually helps a lot appreciated
Personally, I don't like to study at night. I get too tired.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending