The Student Room Group

Revision?

How to get information in your head?
I've tried to get it in my head but the next day it goes..

GCSES
Reply 1
Flash cards and re reading the information often really helped me! Making posters and mind maps, make sure they are colourful and engaging!!
Original post by mezza02
Flash cards and re reading the information often really helped me! Making posters and mind maps, make sure they are colourful and engaging!!

yeah.i've started making mindmaps but the seem to be over crammed and when i make flashcards,i literally cannot summarise!!
There's too much information!! I have not find my revision technique!!
But how do you make your revision cards??

Thanks!!
Reply 3
I was the same! Just highlight the key words or watch videos and note down the key points :smile:
I usually start off by reading all the information until i have fully understood it. I then write a page of notes for each category e.g the digestive system and include little diagrams and last but not least I write little questions and answers on my flash cards in different colours (if you have the revision guides there’s usually questions at the bottom of the page/end of a topic). I know it’s long winded but it really helped me because I had all my notes and questions to quickly review when I had the time :smile:))
Original post by mezza02
I was the same! Just highlight the key words or watch videos and note down the key points :smile:
I usually start off by reading all the information until i have fully understood it. I then write a page of notes for each category e.g the digestive system and include little diagrams and last but not least I write little questions and answers on my flash cards in different colours (if you have the revision guides there’s usually questions at the bottom of the page/end of a topic). I know it’s long winded but it really helped me because I had all my notes and questions to quickly review when I had the time :smile:))

Thanks!!
I'll try this method-hopefully it'll work! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by kittyfifi123456
Thanks!!
I'll try this method-hopefully it'll work! :smile:

good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending